He Wasn't

*KAITLYNS POV*
We went out to dinner it was nice but it wasn't what it used to be. He's a great guy. Don't get me wrong but I couldn't stop thinking about Dom. Dom was everything to me.
"Are you ok?" He asked me snapping me out of my trance.
"What?...yea I'm fine day dreaming that's all" I said looking at my food "I'll be right back".
I walked towards the woman's bathroom with my phone. I texted Allison hoping with every little bit in me she would answer me.
Please. Please. Please.
R u mad at me?
Sent.
Allison please.
Sent.
I sat there waiting for her text but i didn't realize I texted the group chat.

Jc: what is it baby sis?
Kian:what's going on?
Allison: no im not what's up
Dom:just leave her be y would she care about us
Me:please Allison meet me in my room in an hour. Please

With that I went back out to not see B. The table next to us told me he had left. Payed the bill and walked away. I ran outside and saw him in his car.
"What do you want?" He said a little annoyed at me.
"Why are you leaving? What's going on?"
"You missed me I got that but let's just keeping being friends like we agreed on a while ago"
I nodded and walked away. Getting in my car I drove back to the hotel making sure to stop at the ice cream parlor.
I got back to the hotel and just sat in my room. Few minutes later Allison walked in and hugged me.
"I miss Dom" I whispered into her hair.
"He's outside " I looked at her and then the door as she nodded. I walked outside to find something I hadn't been expecting.