YouTube Video

As I'm sitting with Carter and Taylor just chit chatting I think of an idea.
"Aye, let's do a YouTube video."
"Yea I need to put a new video up."
"Same" says Taylor agreeing.
"Well for my video we can do Kiss Marry Kill, for Carters we can do Would You Rather and for Taylor's we can do Never Have I Ever."
They agreed and when we finished I went upstairs fixed my make up and hair also brushing my teeth. I put on Twitter to give me people for Kiss Marry Kill and got a lot of people in the matter of seconds.
My YouTube video:
"Hey what's up you guys, Kaitlyn here and I'm with Carter Reynolds and Taylor Caniff and if u have Twitter or saw the description we are doing Kiss Marry Kill and I have a lot of people." I look over at the guys "who wants to go first?" Taylor agrees on going first.
"Ok the three people are Cameron, Kian and ThatSoJack"
"Marry Cam" they both look at me smiling and in awe "what?!" They just shook their heads " alright, kiss Kian and sorry Jack!" They nodded and we kept going.

When we finished filming everyone's videos I started editing so I can post. We all posted at the same time.

-----
Hey I updated hope u enjoyed!!
QOTD: KISS MARRY KILL
KIAN
CAM
TAYLOR

don't forget to comment down below because I wanna know and vote!!!
Please thank you!!

Kaitlyn! 💋💋💖💚💜💙