Ugh...

Magnus's POV...

Sunshine fills my room as I open my eyes. My head is pounding. I hate hangovers. All though, I sorta remember last night. Alexander...

I get out of bed and a wave of pain hits me hard. I hold my throbbing head. I go to Alexander's room. I unlock the door and step inside. Clothes are laying in the floor and Alexander is in the bed.

The covers are low around his waist. His boxers are hanging low on his hips, just low enough to show his v lines. His bare chest rises and falls as his breathes. Damn...

I close the door and Alexander jumps. He bolts up and looks at me with wide eyes. "Magnus," he says in gasp. He relaxes a little. I realize that it's the first time that he had spoken. I feel a knot in my stomach.

"It's good to see that you're awake Alexander," I sigh trying not to stare at him. I'm pretty sure I'm sober. He just stares at me. "You can talk. I'm not going to hurt you if that's what you're afraid of."

I sit down at the end of his bed. "You were drunk last night," he says.

"Oh just a glass of wine and a glass of champagne," I say nonchalantly.

"Oh," he whispers. Alexander is so soft spoken it's amazing.

"I have a meeting in London," I sigh sadly. "Don't worry. I'll be back in three days time. Until then Ragnor and Raphael will take care of you."

"Wait!" He says as I get up and walk towards the door. I turn around and before I know it, his lips crash into mine.