Torture

Alec's POV...

With Magnus gone... I'm not sure that I should be here. Three days. Magnus said that he would be back in three days. I can wait that long.

I am looking out the window. I have on a black sweater and black jeans. The clothes are warm and smell like roses. The smell reminds me of Magnus's jacket. I put it in my closet. I want to keep it.

The rain is slowly becoming snow. I wonder what Magnus is going to do in London. Remembering him telling me that, reminds me of what came after. I kissed him.

I'm not sure if I meant to or I bumped into him. But when our lips touched, it made my whole body tingle. I felt warm even though his lips were cool. He surprised me by returning the kiss. Then he pulled away. He walked out of the room not even looking at me. I could tell by the way he walked, that he didn't want to leave.

"Alec," a voice behind me hisses and pulls me out of my daydream. "Magnus and Ragnor both say that you lost your memory. I think that you are playing dumb."

"I don't remember," I say with a shaky voice. "I honestly don't remember. I swear, I don't remember."

"It's not good to lie," he says and I feel a needle go into my arm. Everything is turning black....