Dinner

Alec's POV...

I look in the mirror. My skin is really pale. My hair is a black tangled mess and my eyes are blue and wide. I walk into the bathroom and undress. I step in the shower and turn on the water.

After my shower, I wrap a towel around my waist and go to the closest. I find a black button up shirt, with black dress pants. I put on black socks and black dress shoes.

I comb my hair and I hear footsteps. I hear the door unlock and open. "It's time for dinner," says a very irritated voice. The door slams shut but doesn't lock.

I walk downstairs to the dining room. Magnus is at the head of the large wooden table. A glass of champagne is pressed against his lips. His eyes glance up at me, and he sets the glass down.

"Alexander," he says quietly. "Please take a seat." He nods to the seat on his left. I sit down beside him.

"You look nice," he says eyeing me up and down. He bites his lip. I think he's trying not to smile.

Dinner is quite. No one else joins us at the table. I'm kinda scared to say anything. Magnus keeps glancing at me. The food is delicious. But I can't help but stare at Magnus.

He's still wearing the same clothes that he was an hour ago. The first three buttons on his white see through shirt, are undone, exposing his collar bones and part of his upper chest.

After we finish eating Magnus stands. He holds out his hand and I take it. He leads me to the living room. There's a piano by the window, and a couch facing the fireplace.

Magnus lets go of my hand and walks over to the window. He pushes back the curtain to see that's it's raining outside. He sets his half full glass of champagne on the piano.

He walks over to me.  He places my hands on his shoulders. He grabs my hips and pulls me tight against him. "Can I have this dance?" He whispers and brushes his nose against mine.

I can hear my heartbeat and my hands start to feel warm. There's not any music playing, I wonder if he's drunk. I nod. Still not wanting to say anything. He's driving my nerves through the roof and yet, he's keeping me calm.

He starts dancing and I follow his lead. He stares into my eyes. I can feel myself blushing. He pulls my closer and his lips brush against mine. I purse my lips and he spins me around and dips me. I look up into his eyes as he pulls me up. He lets go of me.

"Come," he says walking towards the stairs. I follow him. He leads me back to my room. I step inside and the door shuts behind me and locks, before I can turn around.

I strip down to my boxers and climb in bed. The sheets are cold. I stare up at the ceiling as the room gets darker and darker, by the day turning into night.

I'm still trying to process what just happened. Maybe Magnus was drunk. I am still not sure what exactly happened. Yet again,  I don't know anything about my past either.