No

Alec's POV...

I open my eyes. Every thing is fuzzy. I see two blurs across the room. I blink my eyes a few times.

Raphael is fighting Magnus on the other side of the room. Magnus...

I guess that he came back from his trip early, or those three days went by fast.

Magnus is winning. He slams Raphael's head against the wall and kicks him off his feet. "YOU KILLED HIM!" Magnus screams. I have never heard that much anger, pain, and sadness in someone's voice. Raphael rolls over and tries to stand, but Magnus kicks him in the face. "So now... I'm going to kill you..." Magnus said quietly and grabbed the knife. Just as Raphael stood up, Magnus slit his throat.

Magnus doesn't know that I'm alive. Raphael stabbed me in the right side of my chest. Not the left.

Magnus collapsed to the floor and cried. He put his head in his hands. His body is shaking. Then he stands up. He wipes his tears and punches the wall repeatedly.

I want to say something. I'm begging for anything to come out of my mouth. I want Magnus to look over here and see that I'm alive.

After minutes of punching the wall, Magnus stops. His hands are bloody and probably bruised. I feel tears streaming down my face to my throat.

"Magnus..." I manage to choke out.