Is This Bad or Good?

Magnus's POV...

I didn't want to do it. I shouldn't have done it. But over the past week, I couldn't leave Alexander alone. I told him that we couldn't be together, and of course I ended up sleeping with him. We laid just like we did before Alexander slept for three days.

He has changed me. I spent years putting up a wall and, sometimes someone will come along and, crack the first layer a little bit. But Alexander can tear the whole thing down without trying. He has put a spell over me. One that I can't undo. I'm falling and I'm falling fast.

"Magnus," Alexander whispers in my ear. "This place is amazing." 

I've decided to take Alexander to the garden. We are laying in the grass, hand in hand. I smile at him.

"Not as amazing as those blue eyes of yours," I whisper and kiss him softly. He is smiling and blushing like crazy.

"It's starting to rain," he whispers against my lips. We stand up and we walk inside. 

"I'll see you at dinner Alexander," I smile and let go of his hand. I watch as he walks up the stairs. I don't lock him in his room anymore. I trust him.

I walk to the kitchen and pour myself a glass of wine. I close my eyes and take a sip. "Magnus," a voice hisses in my ear and I feel something sharp against my neck. A knife.