Song Preference: Kiss Me By Ed Sheeran

Song preference: Kiss Me

Please read I promise this will be good, its kinda short but cute

Calum:

And your heart's against my chest, your lips pressed in my neck
I'm falling for your eyes, but they don't know me yet
And with a feeling I'll forget, I'm in love now

He picked you up still kissing you bringing you closer to him. He was so close that you could feel his heart thump against your chest. He brought you to the bedroom as you moved to his neck attaching kisses to it. He stopped a second looking into your eyes. "I love your eyes," He whispered, "I love you," he whispered once more. You savored this moment. You truly loved Calum and hearing it from made you so happy. He set you down on the bed and he lifted up his shirt and crawled up on top you. Kissing you. You were in a crop top, a white crop top. He slowly moved his head to your stomach and placed sweet kisses there.

"I love you too," You said he looked up at you and kissed your stomach once more. He wrapped his arms around your waist and rested his head on your stomach. You reached over getting a blanket and pulled it over you two. Repositioned him so his was closer to your head but still resting his head on your stomach.

"I wish we could just lay here together forever," He said

"I do too," You said rubbing his hair.

Michael:

Yeah I've been feeling everything

From hate to love

From love to lust

From lust to truth

I guess that's how I know you

"Y/N don't you dare walk out of that door," Michael screamed at you. You were so angry; Michael has been talking behind your back for weeks saying stupid shit about you.

"I do what I want," You said turning around and screaming back.

"Just go back to bed god dammit, it will be fine in the morning," He screamed at you.

"No Michael it wont because you said to your friends, that I'm a stuck up bitch, and you know what Michael no one wants to be with someone that talks bad about people and then complains about getting talked about behind their back, you're suppose to build someone up in a relationship not break them down" You said grabbing your purse and walking towards the door. You opened the door but it was slammed shut by Michael's hand. You turned around seeing Michael. He slammed you up against the door.

'How dare you try and leave" He said, "Huh Y/N how dare you" You look into his eyes. "How can you do that to me, you- you," "I love you" He whispered looking at you. You didn't know what to say. Of course Michael has said he has loved you but never had he said it with so much passion in his life. Everything he has sad has just faded to grey and you hated that cause you wanted to be mad. He leans in kissing you; you wrap your hands around his neck as he pulls you up. "I'm sorry," He said looking at you. You nodded smiling a little. He picked you up bringing you back to bed. He slowly put you in the bed. Then sliding in. He wrapped his hands around your waist.

"You know I love it when you tell me off," He whispered in your ear.

Ashton

Settle down with me
And I'll be your safety
You'll be my lady

"Y/N you need to settle down, your going be okay, just know I'm here," He said walking out of the van holding your hand. There was a bunch of people out there, all the fans. You walked out with him. "All you have to do is be my beautiful lady and I will be your safety," he said pecking you on the lips; he then went for a deeper kiss in front a bunch a fans. You didn't take much mind to that. You walked through them, hearing the screams of the girls.

All of sudden a shoe goes whizzing through the air. You didn't notice, but Ashton did. He cut in front of you.

"Asht-" He fell to the ground covering his eye 'Oh my god Ashton" You said falling next him. For some reason this scared you so much you were crying. The crowd of girls from each side fell silent. "Baby, baby, let me see your eye" He kept his head down. "Ashton, let me-" You gasped his eye was all swollen, red and accidental tears come down from red eye. You slowly kiss his eye and help him up. You help him up .he leans on you as you walk into this hotel. You walk over to a medic as he fixes his eye. You were looking at his eye. Rubbing his back.

"Y/N I'm fine," he said wrapping his arms around you He kissed your forehead. You looked at him and smiled.

"I will be your safety, and you can just be my man" You said causing him to smirk it to the kiss

Luke:

But I'm cold as the wind blows so hold me in your arms

"Luke come here," You said softly as you walked over to him. He was mad and he wouldn't tell you why.

"No Y/N, just leave me the fuck alone," He screamed at you, leaning his hands on the table with the beer in his hands.

"Luke no," You said softly again coming close to him.

"Just leave god dammit," He said throwing his beer on the ground, it shattered on the ground into a million pieces scaring you. You looked at the beer and then back at a distressed Luke.

"Luke" You put your hand on his shoulder.

"Stop" He jeered. He turned around and pulled you in front of him. He pulled you on to the table and looked into your eyes. He was fighting to hold back tears as they welled up in his eyes.

"I'm sorry. I'm such a cold person, such a cocky ass and I just need to-" The tears poured out of his eyes.

"Its okay, its okay," You said pulling him towards you. He nuzzled into your neck as you held him. "It's going to be okay, I promise. I swear. I love you."