Part 2

6 YEARS LATER.....

    Leo awakes to the sound of wood hammering against wood *does that boy ever sleep?* he thinks. He slides out of bed and throws on his cloak, then heads into the training room. As he walks in he is greeted by a familiar sight, bleary eyed Arno standing in front of a training dummy holding some new and strange weapon.  "Good morning master" arno says.

        "Why are you always up?"  leo asks for the 4th time this week.

      "Because if Idon't train with a new weapon each day, i will never learn how to use them all" Arno says as he whacks the dummy with a strange hook sword.

      "Well take a break, I have something for you" leo says in a disgruntled tone. He then walks to the back of the room and starts feeling the different cracks in the wall. Arno, now interested, drops the hook sword and walks over.

       "What are you looking for?" He asks.  Leo turns to him and gives him a withering glare.

       "A pot of gold" he sarcastically  replies.

       "Just asking" Arno says, a bit crestfallen.  Leo continues to feel the cracks in the wall until he finds a small knot in the wood.

      "There" he says as the knot gives way and a small door opens, containing a chest.

      "You never told me about that" arno says.

      "You never asked"  leo reaches  in and pulls out the chest. He  sets it on a table and blow off the dust.

      "Since your twenty-first birthday is tomorrow i thought it was time you had this" leo opens up the chest, reveling some blue assassins robes and a golden hilted cutlass. He  takes out the cloak and hands it to Arno, who takes it gingerly, admiring the color and design

     "That was Arno dorian's cloak" leo says.

     "Arno dor who?"

     "Arno dorian, grand assassin of the french revolution. I assume your parents named you after him"  *which makes me think they too where assassins......*

    "Hello, still don't know who that is" Arno  interrupting Leo's  thoughts.

      "Forget it" leo says "now put it on!" Needing no further invitation, Arno sprints into his room only to emerge wearing the outfit

    "you look just like him...." leo softly mutters.

       "What?" Arno asks, not quite hearing.

         "Never mind" leo says dismissively as he steps back to take a look. Now, you need some weapons."

       "I already have weapons" he says gesturing to the racks and racks of exotic weapons he has collected.

       "Not those, these" leo produces  s sword and a phantom blade from the chest.

      After being shown how the phantom blade works, he puts it on and smiles

      "Now, we attack shay"