Give Yourself Up For Love

"Ugh*gasp*Mikasa, I love you!" Annie called out to her lover as Mikasa rubbed against her and gently sucked on her breasts before moving off the bed and slowly take off the rest of her clothes while winking at Annie. Annie tried to reach out to touch the beauty that was Mikasa but could not because of the restraints on her wrists. Annie whined as Mikasa stretched showing off her lean defined abs and huge warm breasts. Annie's mouth watered. "Ugh, why did I have to put on the handcuffs first,oh!" Annie gasped out as Mikasa squeezed her hands into her thighs while also rubbing against them causing a lot of friction and pressure.

Mikasa, although slightly blushing, smirked at Annie and whispered huskily"Well what can I say? I like being in control and I want to see all and love all of you, even the nastiest bits that you say make you a monster. So if I have to strap you down and force the idea of you not being a monster down your throat I will do so by showing you my gratitude and love for you. I intend to do so all night long. I know this sounds a little crazy but I've never been known for my stability regarding the ones I love, so you sit back and let me do all the work." Mikasa finished that sentence by wrapping her legs around Annie's and leaning down to lick her vagina. Annie threw her head back and groaned but resisted the urge to moan. Didn't want to get caught now did they? Annie clung to Mikasa's shoulder and bit it, nibbling like a piece of meat she wanted to savor. And she intended to. "You're so........ tasty and rich Mikasa. I love how you taste, who you are, and what you try to do. I know this might sound strange coming from me, but you are my world Mikasa and out of one of the many things I'm glad I got to experience with you, I have to say I'm that you get that you are my first time. I've never been good at emotions but you make me remind myself that I'm human and it's okay to rely on someone. Thank you Mikasa, for everything." Mikasa smiled at Annie, her gaze filled affection and love. She whispered into Annie's ear "Thank you too. You gave me what I never thought I would have in this cruel, but beautiful world. Someone who I can be with no matter what happens, someone who I can be very sure won't leave me because I get it now, we both are broken but we put each other together because we're made from the same glass and we know all the shards. Everybody is glass in their own way cause we're all breakable Annie but we can rebuild each other if we come from the same glass. I love you Annie and I will always be yours as long as I live." Annie was speechless. "Now lets get started my beautiful lady."

Mikasa whispered huskily. Annie smirked at that and said with a sly tone "Oh baby, you keep talking like that and you'll see my true side and you'll definitely realize who is the 'lady' in this situation." Mikasa bit her lip and nodded. Mikasa entered one finger into Annie's pussy after coating it in lube. Annie jumped a little, feeling a somewhat burning feeling and her face scrunched up. Mikasa noticed that and squeezed and kissed her hand. "Sorry, I should have given you a better warning. *Kiss*, you ready to continue,baby? I can wait until you're ready to continue." Annie shook her head, not wanting to mess this precious moment up. She replied, "No I'm okay, I just have to get used to the feel of you inside me. I'll be alright, in fact I think I'm ready to continue again. You ready?" Mikasa nodded, though her eyes narrowed,  her eyes betraying that she didn't believe the other girl but couldn't find the right words to call her out on it. Or didn't want to ruin the moment. Mikasa let it slide and inserted a second finger into Annie. Annie made a face but quickly relaxed as Mikasa started moving her fingers to stretch her out. It felt oddly comforting. Then Mikasa touched Annie's prostate. "Oh god Mikasa, that feels good. More, more." Annie practically purred. Mikasa raised and eyebrow, seeing as she never had sex before she didn't know what she touched and she had never heard Annie pur before. But after looking at Annie, like really looking at her, and seeing her face flushed so beautifully......She decided to save her questions for later. "I want you inside me!" Annie gasped out, moving to bite Mikasa's shoulders to show affection and muffle her moans. Mikasa let her but looked a tad bit worried and asked her lover gently "Are you sure? I mean I'm in no rush, I can wait until you are comfortable enough to continue." Annie nuzzled up to Mikasa and shook her head. "Don't worry Mikasa, I have never felt this before in my life. Go all in love!" Annie practically purred. Mikasa looked worried at the request but complied and entered her into Annie. Mikasa let out a tiny yelp and Annie winced a little at the contact but Mikasa kissed her shoulder and told Annie they could wait until they were both uncomfortable, admitting to Annie she was in a little bit of pain. But Annie shook her head and told Mikasa that now wasn't the time to be having regrets and they should just go for it. Mikasa just nodded this time instead of trying to change her lover's mind. It was time, they were both hard and they had done all the stuff they were supposed to do. They were ready for this because they loved each other.

Mikasa started moving again and although it felt a bit painful and uncomfortable at first Mikasa, like at everything else, soon got the hang of it. Mikasa just began smooth and comfortable pace that was both not too fast and not too slow. Annie liked that smooth, comfortable pace that Mikasa was going at. It took her breath away but also grounded her at the same time. There was no rush, it was just relaxing. "You are pretty good at this Mika-assssaaaa f-for someone who is making love for the first time." Annie barely managed to get out as Mikasa pulled out of Annie for a moment, then moved back in with enough force to lift Annie off the bed. It was odd, Annie would have expected that move to hurt a lot but instead it felt oddly arousing and only brought Mikasa ovaries closer to Annie's prostate. It was adorable for Annie to see the blush on Mikasa that made her face look as red as her famous scarf, she rarely got to see a lot of emotions on Mikasa. It was endearing and empowering to feel that she was one of the few people to get those emotions to show on Mikasa, especially for a girl who dosen't feel very proud of herself much. But Annie wanted to feel every part of her lover so she decided to experiment a little. She moved her hands the best she could towards Mikasa's small waist and started to massage it a little bit. Mikasa made a little startled noise and looked down at Annie curiously. Annie just gave a Mikasa a smirk and started to massage Mikasa more sensually, even going as far as to lightly smack Mikasa's ass. Mikasa gasped at the action and glared down at Annie but secretly she was enjoying the sensation of Annie's hands on her hips. She mewed and moved her pussy around Annie's vagina a bit witch caused great pleasure to Annie because every time Mikasa did that she bump her pussy into Annie's prostate. "Don't stop, making love with you makes me feel so good!" Annie and Mikasa both shouted at the same time. Annie and Mikasa were in sync with one another. It was like there was no other person in the world but them. Mikasa then decided to test the waters a bit by pulling out of the blonde. Annie eyes went wide open at the sudden loss of contact. Annie growled (believe me she did)at Mikasa. "What the hell are you doing!? Get back over here,we have not finished yet!" Mikasa actually laughed a little at that. "Oh, but don't you wanna spend as much time together as possible? I want our first time together to be as memorable and beautiful as possible. So I'm going to try to something okay?" Then without waiting for a reply, Mikasa started to eat Annie out. Annie's breath caught in her throat as she bit her lip to keep from moaning. The blonde writhed on the bed and she couldn't hold it in anymore. She orgasmed. Mikasa gagged and spit out the cum as she pulled back from Annie's vagina. She was about to raise her voice but then she looked at Annie, like really looked at her as she sat up. Annie never looked more beautiful. Sweat glistening off her, her mouth parted as she looked like she was choking on her words, Annie looked lost and dreamy. Mikasa cummed right along with Annie.

Both girls collapsed and layed right next to each other,
marveling in the feeling of their afterglow. Annie was the first one to come back to her senses, rolling over to go to bed but the handcuffs stopping her. Annie growled and jangled the cuffs to get Mikasa's attention once more. Mikasa snapped her head up, free from the feeling of her afterglow. She quickly unlocked the cuffs and after a some quick shuffling around,the couple laid side by side, in a sort of "spooning" position. "That was great! Thank you for giving me all of you." No one was sure which one of them actually said that, but after a activity like that they were both thinking the same thing.