Just a little heads up

So the time has come. This will be the first sex(or lemon) chapter for the story and it will also be the first one I have ever written, so it might take me a while. Just giving you readers a heads up just in case reading a scene like that makes you feel uncomfortable. So yeah it might take me a while to write so feel free to take a look at my other stories that don't have anything to do with Attack on Titan but  because one is about all my ships and the other is an alternate outcome to the fate of the Kryptonian people.
Also feedback would be appreciated for the next chapter in case one of you have any suggestions for how the sex should go because I'm not sure but I do have the kinks in place already so*shrug*Annie likes to bite so she could savor them and convince herself that they are actually there and she's not just imagining it. Mikasa likes to tie up her partner because one of the main things she wants is for them to be safe and she wants one moment of peace with someone she loves without worrying about them leaving her. Like some many people have so much in her whole life. But suggestions would be appreciated but I understand if you don't have any. So anyway thank you all for reading the story so far and I hope you like it for chapters to come. I already have the chapters planned out.So spoilers, three more chapters before the Female Titan appears, then prepare to get your tissues out for Mikasa's reaction to finding out Annie betrayed her,then a couple of chapters after Annie is captured with Mikasa trying to deal with her heartbreak.And that's all I'm saying!
So anyway,bye!