Getting ready for the date!!!

Allie's P.O.V.

I got out of my car to walk into Kmart as usual there was this person outside greeting people I walked up to the front but I heard a voice "Hi!! My name is Kyleigh!" I turned around kyleigh is my best friend. " Hey ky so how do you like the new job?" Kyleigh sighed as I laughed "Well the people here are rude and I want to hit them in the throat with a pickle but the manger said that's harassing the customers." She said with a serious frown "that sucks ky hey I'm gonna be in here for a while want to join??" I asked innocently as kyleigh had another frown "I can't I have to work buuuuttttttt I get off work in like a hour and a half maybe I could go home with you though?" I laughed "sure but I have something REALLY big to tell you." She looked at me begging to tell her what it was I just shook my head "No kyleigh I'm not telling you!!!" As I practically skipped in the store.

As I was looking at the clothes I noticed a pair of skinny jeans that caught my eye they were a darkish blue color Jordan's favorite color as well as mine I picked those with a black flowy tank top that had a purple star on it. This was what I was wearing for our date I mean he never told me how to dress.i walked over to the make-up I picked up some black eyeliner, foundation, purple nail polish and a little ring that said hope in cursuf. Now I just needed some perfume and a new purse and maybe a new phone case. I walked over to the perfume and I picked up my favorite kind by tattoo ink that was like 3 bucks it wasn't very expensive after I walked over to the purses I picked out this cute purser that had a lot of stars with a little owl on it. I got what I need now I need to get pork chops and macaroni and cheese. It took me fifteen minutes to get the other stuff.

~~*~~*~~*~~

Jordan's P.O.V

I looked over at the clock it was only 5:13 only a couple hours until my date with Allie I'm looking forward to it. She is very beautiful with her darkish brown chocolate colored hair and her light almost green eyes. Her hair is almost never straight it's always curly. I turned around to see Wallace staring at me "hey Wallace are you hungry or do you want me to pet you?" I turned to look at his food bowl completely full as well as his water bowl. "You want me to pet you huh?" He meowed as I walked over to where he was sitting and picked him up making my way over to the couch. I sat down and sat Wallace down next to me hearing him purr like he did when he was a kitten.

*flash back to when Jordan was younger like 5*

"MOMMY MOMMY!!" As my mother rushes outside "JORDAN WHERE ARE YOU?!!!" As I walked up the side walk " I found a kitty!!! Can we keep him? Can we please?" My mother smiled a relief smile "Jordan having a kitty is a big responsibility sweetheart." She was still smiling as Wallace purred "I know mommy ill take real good care of him I promise!" I was pleading to keep him. She sighed " Sweetie we would have to talk to daddy about it. I will be right back you stay on the porch ok?" I smiled "okay." As I heard my mother ask my father to come outside "Honey?!" I heard my mother Chuckle then my dad answered "yes?" He sighed "Jordan found a cat and he wants to keep it. I said we would have to talk to you." My dad laughed " I'll be there in one minute." My father and mother walked outside " Hey sport! What do you got there?" He smiled "a kitty daddy! Can I keep him?" He shook his head "yes Jordan you can keep the kitty. But you have to feed him everyday ok?" I smiled wide "Ok daddy I will I promise!!!" My dad smiled "What are you going to name your kitty?" I thought for a moment "Wallace! I'll name him Wallace!!"

*end of flashback*

I smiled at the thought of how Wallace became a part of my family

"So Wallace lets watch animal planet." He meowed as if to say yes. I laughed and petted him "Wallace?" He looked up at me "I love you boy." He got closer to me as to say I love you too Jordan. And then of course came Lewis the jealous one of the bunch "hey Lewis" he meowed and sat down on the back of the couch. Come to think of it Allie has a cat too I think it's name is Boots? I'll ask her on our date tonight. It's just a hour til our date now though. I'll wear skinny jeans a beanie an my favorite flannel shirt it's red with black strips.