Lewis' chapter (not part of the story) please read though

So I found out a few weeks ago that Lewis passed away. In real life, I found out on Instagram I was on katelyn's Instagram and she had posted a picture of Lewis and how much he will be missed. And then I went on Jordan's Instagram to make sure this was true and it turns out it was.

Jordan had put the same picture of Lewis up and said his mom had sent him this and he will miss Lewis. Now when I found this out I cried like if my own cat had passed away. Lewis was a very special cat and I know I'm sounding weird but I really don't give a fuck. We need to repay our respects to Lewis. I remember in a chat that Jordan was on Lewis was sitting on the back of the couch and somebody asked where Wallace was.

And Jordan said probably hiding somewhere Lewis scares Wallace. I laughed at that. then Lewis was " all up in Jordan's grill." Is what Jordan said because Lewis was rubbing on Jordan then Lewis keep rubbing on Jordan and Jordan yelled "get a job Lewis!!!" It was the cutest thing ever. I know we have a lot of new giants (what Jordan calls his fanbase) and they don't know who Lewis was they haven't been with us longest enough like 4 or 5 years like most of us including myself have. So they don't know who he is. But they will find out that Lewis was an awesome cat.

He was awesome.

R.I.P Lewis the cat you will be missed!!! <3