Don't let go just yet

Allie

I woke up seeing IVs in my arm. My heart monitor was beeping. I feel like I should be worried about someone. A nurse walked in "hi Allie how are you feeling." She smiled "I'm okay I just fell like I should remember something important." I said with a frown on my face. Her face went from happy to worried in five seconds "Allie I'm going to ask you some questions okay?" I nodded "okay." She started to speak "Allie what year is it?" I answered her question "2011" her face went blank "Oh no,no no" she ran out of the room "doctor! Doctor!!" The doctor came running in "what is it?" The doctors face was completely emotionless.

The nurse looked to her with sorrow in her eyes "s-she thinks it's 2011 and she doesn't remember..." She trailed off and the doctors eyes widened "um excuse me? What do I not remember?" I asked clearing my throat as a very handsome guy came in he looked about to be around 24. His eyes snapped to me a beautiful pair of blue eyes snapped over to me "Allie? Oh my god I'm so happy you're alright." A tear streamed down his face. I looked at him confused who was he and how did he know my name? "Um who are you?" I asked and he shook his head in disbelief "is this some sort of sick fucking joke? Allie it's Jordan your boyfriend, the father of your two daughters." He stated wait what the hell I have kids and this sexy beast is my boyfriend? Ya right.

Another tear streamed down his face and the doctor spoke, "Jordan she doesn't remember anything from the past two years.. So she doesn't remember you or your children." She said looking sorrowful "what?" He asked sobbing now he fell on his knees. "Is this t-temporary?" He managed to choke through the cries "we don't know yet, but by the looks of it yea it is." A glint of hope crossed over Jordan's face. I think that's his name anyways, "so do I really have kids?" I asked and Jordan shook his head "ya we do, Asuna and Isabella." He said with a bright smile on his face "how old are they?" I asked wanting to know more "they're only a few days old. Five days." He said more tears rushing down his face making his eyes glisten "I-I'm sorry I don't remember." I said. He looked up "I-it's not your fault you don't remember." He got up and walked inside he got closer to me and leaned down and kissed me on the forehead.

"It's not your fault." He whispered before leaving the room.

Jordan

She can't remember me or our daughters?

I walked out of her hospital room. Tears rushing down my face, I fell to the ground and pulled my knees up to my chest. The words replaying back in my mind she can't remember. That's all that was in my mind.

You know that feeling you get when your anxious? Your stomach twist you want to cry, you want to punch someone and blame it all on them. That's how I feel right now. I just want everything to be back to the way it was I don't care, id do anything. I should've been the one who got hurt more than her. I'm so fucking stupid.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I felt a hand on my shoulder. "It'll be okay Jordan." I looked up to see Andy, I cried even more and Andy opened his arms "c'mere." I did as he said and cried into his chest I just cried for her. I love her more than anything, anything in this world besides our daughters.

She just doesn't remember me.

~~*~~*~~*~~

So guys this is it it's over!!! I hope you enjoyed it? Thank you to all of you who sticked through this with me. :3 remember THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL!!! I'm not sure why to title it yet but ill find something :p okay my loves I will miss you but I shall be back :3

This is the last chapter.

-Alleigh

The end