Can things just stays four same?

Jordan

It wasn't long after I had called my mom she arrived at the house. I walked back to where Allie was to tell her I was going out with my mom.

"Allie?" I walked over to her "yeah honey?" She answered "I'm going to go out with my mom okay." I smiled "okay babe ill see you later. I love you." She said putting a hand on her stomach while looking at me "I love you too babe." I closed the space between us and put my arms around her. Pecking her lips lightly I mumble against her lips "I'll be back in a little bit okay."

She pulled away lightly "okay just don't hurry spend time with your mom. I know you haven't seen her in awhile." She said her voice kinda graceful and flowing. I nodded "okay, I love you." I said "I love you too. Now go I bet your mom is waiting for you." Which was true she was, I looked over to Allie's mom "bye Stephanie. Thanks for coming by." I smiled "bye Jordan, thank you for having me." She smiled and pulled me into an embrace. I smiled again. "Bye girls don't get to crazy." I left hearing Allie say something like 'let's call male strippers' and her mom laugh.

I chuckled as I walked down the stairs looking at my mom. The way her eyes light up every time she would see me is almost breath taking.

"Hey sweetie. Are you ready?" She asked sweetly "yes mom I'm ready." I replied opening the door for her "after you." I said holding the door as she walked through "why thank you kind sir." She chuckled. "I was raised with manners mom" I chuckled as did she "believe me and your father had part in that." She chuckled "ya you guys had a lot to do with it." I smiled.

Allie

My mom had left about an hour ago before she left she had gave me a few thing for the babies.

A couple onesies, two bassinets crib sheets. The things you need most. I walked down stairs plopping myself on the couch I was now 9 months pregnant and honestly I couldn't wait. I was so stoked to see my children for the first time aside drone the ultra sounds.

I grabbed the remote and turned on the TV I switched through the channels seeing a show that coughs my eye it was called "ridiculousness"

The girl sitting there was so pretty her name was Chanel. A guy hit his face off of a pole. All the sudden my pants were wet.

"What the he-. HOLY SHIT!!!" I ran around the house looking for my phone I had finally found it. I dialed Jordan's number hearing it ring three times he finally picked up.

"Hey babe what's up?" He said very calm

But I wasn't "oh nothing my water just broke."

I could practically hear the shock.

"Holy shit! I'm on my way home now!" And with that he hung up

I can't believe it 9 months later and this baby it finally coming. My water broke.

~~*~~*~~

So hey guys! I know this was a short chapter and there aren't that many more to go. I'm thinking about doing a sequel but I don't know yet.

Please comment what you think.

And warning the next chapter is very sad so break out your tissues if you must.

But any ways vote and comment please!!!

-Alleigh