Why me?

I looked over at Jordan who was now sleeping not even watching the movie. I looked back over at the tv seeing the conjuring still on I got scared so I nudged Jordan "JORDAN?! Wake up please wake up!" I was so scared Jordan finally woke up "what's wrong?" He said in his sleepy voice which is so cute.

"I'm scared." I said embarrassed my checks had turned a bright reddish pink color. "AWWWE YOURE BLUSHING!!!" Jordan cooed. I hit him with a pillow "BE QUIET YOU!" I laughed.

"Harsh!" Jordan giggled I smiled as I heard him giggle "awe you giggled!!" I said as he blushed. "Haha you're funny!" Jordan protested that he giggled "you can't deny it jordie pooh" I said "jordie pooh? Really?" He laughed "STOP IT!!!" I didn't really feel hurt by what he said I just didn't like when people made fun of me.

*Flashback*

"You're so stupid Allie you should just kill yourself do the world a favor." A girl called out from the circle of people around me. "Ya you should you're fat and ugly too I don't even know how your mom even looks at you." Another voice said at this point I was I Tears "leave her alone! What did she ever fucking do to you?! Tell me what she did! I know what she did she was trying to be your friend!! And you hate her for it trying to be perfect like she thinks you are! Why can't you just be her friend?!" This voice was very familiar and then I felt a warm hand intertwine their fingers with mine in a friendly gesture. I looked over to see who it was and there they were a kinda tall boy with brown hair a the most beautiful blue eyes you would ever see. And his name his perfect name is Jordan Witzigreuter, Jordan Mark Witzigreuter to be exact "woah dude step back we were just messing with her that's all" a boy said from the people messing with me "you call that messing with her?! That was bullying! I don't care what you say you all deserve to get your ass' kicked!" With that he pulled me away and was dragging me to the principals office?

*end of flashback*

Tears were now streaming down my face. "Allie what's wrong?!" Jordan sounded worried "I was just thinking back to when we were in high school and those kids were making fun of me and you stuck up for me." I smiled "thank you for that Jordan"

He smiled "you're welcome." He smiled and kissed my forehead. "Why me?" I asked not knowing what just came out of my mouth "what?" Jordan said confused "why me Jordan?, why do you like me? Why are we having a baby?" I asked my eyes watering "I don't like you.. I love you. And the reason for that is because you're loyal,smart,nice, you don't care what people think of you,you're funny, beautiful. I mean Allie the list goes on and on sweetheart. And I were having a baby together because we love each other even though the baby wasn't intentional we still love each other and I wouldn't change any of it. I promise". That brought a smile to my face "thank you jordie bear I wouldn't change one thing either."

I poked his cheek and he smiled and poked my cheek. Then out of now where he swoop me in his arms and snuggled me in his arms kinda like you would a baby "we need to start picking out names for the baby." He said my eyes went wide

This is really happening.

Authors Note!! :D

So I have been trying to write but I got caught up in a Larry stylinson fan fic I'm reading I bet you guys are like Oh my a god she is a directioner too? Yes. Yes I am. I like one direction too but the ready set has a special place in my heart :3 god those two bands are perfect it's kinda unfair.

But anyways let's talk about the story shall we? Well how did you like it? It's probably not the best I was sick when I wrote this chapter. but ya if you have any suggestions on names please feel free to tell me!! You can reach me on Instagram if ya need too my name is GIVEMEYOURHAND12

All caps and no spaces but anyway

THANKS FOR READING!! It means a lot to me!! Remember Jordan's porn star name? BART MAPLE!! Haha he is so adorable :3