Finally

Allie

Jordan had arrived and we were on our way to the hospital. My contractions getting worse as I already had at least 3 of them. It was painful but bearable.

"Baby? Are you okay?" Jordan asked softly while driving on the highway. I shook my head "ya I'm fine. Just child birth." I chuckled. As he nodded "I'm sorry. We should be at the hospital in 5 minutes." I sighed as another contraction started to happen. "Ow. Oh god this hurts. I don't like you right now Jordan." I said with pain in my voice.

"Oh babe, I'm sorry you're hurting just think we're going to have two healthy babies." I smiled nodding "ya. Yeah we are." I said very cheeky only to find another contraction had hit me. I gasped for air this one much stronger "Jordan baby. Drive a little fucking faster." I said very calmly trying not to be too mean. I looked over at him his eyes wide with shock.

"I-I'm sorry." Was all Jordan could say and in no time we were in front of a big white building. We walked through the E.R doors. A nurse approaching us. "Are you okay sweetie?" She spoke to me "no. My water broke." I said trying to be calm. But she wasn't her face dropped as she yelled for another nurse. As the nurse came rushing In with a wheel chair Jordan looked ready.

Ready for this. Ready for our children.

I smiled but my smile faded as another contraction over took me and I sat down in the wheel chair. I groaned "damn!" I sighed as Jordan chuckled and I shot him a glare. "What the hell is so funny?" I ask not caring about my tone. He looked shocked "you. You like never cuss and so far you dropped the f bomb, damn, you said hell like twice." He chuckled as I rolled my eyes. The nurse pulled me into a room "okay sweetie. You can get in the bed ill get you a gown, ok?" She said sweetly. I nodded "thank you." As I crawled into the bed Jordan helping me. As I got on the bed and sat down. The nurse came back with a blue paper-ish gown that had white polka dots on it. She handed it to me "here you go sweetie, you can go in the bathroom to change.

I nodded sliding off the bed. I walked in the bathroom taking off my sweat pants along with my shirt. Leaving my bra and underwear on I slid on my hospital gown. I opened the door with my clothes in my hand and walked back to the bed getting back into it once again. Another sharp pain in my back.

"Holy shit." I whispered trying to catch my breath. Jordan shot me a sympathetic glance. "Are you okay babe?" He asked feeling horrible. I smiled feeling the pain vanish "baby ill be fine." I whispered as he weakly smiled. "I still feel bad." I chuckled "well don't." I said calmly closing my eyes. "I'm going to go to sleep for a little bit okay?" I said as he nodded and got up kissing my forehead. "I'll call our moms." I nodded.

Closing my eyes I fell asleep.

~~*~~*~~~

Hey guys I know it's short but I just wanted to give you something to read. You guys are absolutely amazing!! And I'm so stoked that this story has 52 reads!! Thank you guys so much... You guys are just so good to me!! Okay my loves. Thank you again!!

-Alleigh

Please vote and comment :D