American love :)

Authors note :D

Ok I really don't care about the comments. I gave in ugh. :D

~~*~~*~~

I walked in and sat boots down. " I'll let him out." I unzipped the carrier "go meet Jordan's pets boy." I petted him as Jordan shut the door and walked behind me and grabbed a couple of boxes "thank you Jordan. Thank you so much for letting me live with you." I smiled "Allie... Where would you have gone? I mean I got you pregnant and what am I suppose to do tell you no you can't live with me?" As he kissed me on the nose. I sighed "I guess you're right." He looked at me weirdly kinda creepy like " I am right and don't you forget it." I giggled as I flopped down on his bed "god I'm tired." I yawned "then go to sleep." He chuckled.

*Flash back*

I whimpered as the blade slide acrossed my arm. "What those people say are right. I don't deserve Jordan, I'm ugly, I'm fat, and no one could ever love me." I heard a knock at the door I quickly wrapped a towel around my arm "Allie? Are you ok?" I recognized that voice it was Jordan. "Ya I'm fine." I sighed "ok your mom asked me to check on you." I sighed "I'm fine Jordan really I am I promise." I heard him sigh "ok." I heard his footsteps get softer I thought he left but I was wrong I unwrapped the towel off of my arm. He opened the door "JORDAN WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU-" I was cut off Jordan grabbed my arm I yelped "Allie what are you doing to yourself? Why would you do that your so beautiful why would you do that? Huh?" He said softly and almost loving. "Don't act like you care I know you don't Jordan you see me as just another person not anything like friends." I was crying now Jordan took his thumb and whipped away my tear "I do care I've always cared Allie an I meant what I said you are beautiful I wouldn't of said it if I didn't mean it." My cut was bleeding blood rushing down my arm as Jordan took the towel and wiped it off and bent down and kissed my cuts I blushed "I'm sorry for snapping like that Jordan." I smiled "it's okay promise me one thing though." I smiled "of course what is it?" He looked at me serious "Allie your 16 you need to stop cutting yourself. I mean it." Jordan looked at me "I'll try." He hugged me "good"

*end of flash back*

"Allie?" I heard Jordan say "are you okay?" I shook my head "ya I was just thinking about something I'm fine." I smiled at him as I walked down the hallway into the living room and sat on the couch Boots and Wallace were sitting beside each other "hey Wallace I see you made a friend" I smiled. I laid down and closed my eyes and drifted to sleep I thought my life is perfect.

I woke to Jordan shaking me "Allie wake up. Psst Allie I watched a scary movie and now I'm scared stay up with me?" I looked up at his perfect face "sure Jordan." I sat up looking at the clock "it's 3 in the morning? Why are you up Jordan?" He looked at me ashamed and embarrassed "I wanted to look at your beautiful face." I smiled " awe Jordan. Do you want to watch a movie?" I asked sweetly "YES!! I KNOW WHAT ONE!!" He hops off the couch really fast. I hear foot steps going up the steps and a loud thud "JORDAN WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING UP THERE?!" I yelled as I heard a small laugh "NOTHING!!" I decided to sneak up on him I walked upstairs into our bedroom. And peeked around the corner biting my lip waiting for him to come around the corner and I would scare him and he should be coming in 1...2....3! "BOOO!!!" He screamed and I looked down at his pants which now were a little darker "did you pee yourself?" I asked trying not to laugh "NO!" He looked upset "sorry babe." Is aid softly and walked down stairs following him he turned around and hugged me "it's okay I'm not mad." And with that Jordan sat in front of the tv and put the movie in the DVD player "what are we watching anyways?" I asked "ummm the conjuring." He said in a whisper "THE WHAT?! NO JORDAN NO I CAN'T NO!" I was almost crying "woah baby calm down I'm right here. Don't cry." He looked guilty "I'll try not to."

We cuddled up on the couch me flinching at the scary parts and Jordan holding me I felt a little safer.

Authors Note :3

HEYYY!! So I know it was short and I haven't updated in like forever!! But school started a week ago an I haven't had time :( ik I'm horrible please don't hate me :( sooo please vote and comment :)

Love you guys!!