Six ~ Sharing's Power

Go where you will.

Will to have heart.

Share of your fruit.

His impulse to move forward didn't flag and his Sage wouldn't make his decisions for him, so forward they went.

As their journey continued, his feeling that he had to share something kept growing. But, what to share?

They stopped.

They chatted about the weather. They admired the primitive scenery. They were just a couple of travelers trying to come to a decision about where to go. Even though they still hadn't decided the exact direction, they were enjoying the process.

Then, suddenly, his pressing need to give of himself manifested as, "Can I show you how to make a bowl for yourself?".

His Sage said, "Sure."

Still no definite direction but definitely more satisfaction!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you liked this chapter, please consider giving it a vote...

If you can't wait for me to put all 64 chapters here (two per week), head over to nfaa.wordpress.com and look in the left side-bar to download a free copy of the whole story---that side-bar also has a free book of poetry, a free novel, and a free collection of fantasy stories :-) {NOTE: if you're on your phone, you'll have to use your general "Menu" button and find something like "Request Desktop Site" to see the left side-bar :-)

Next two Chapters on Thursday (USA-time), Feb. 18th :-)