Fifty-One ~ Freedom's Throne

Build all your

Dreams as

Mansions for

Friends.

The Moon and Earth kept orbiting each other and Paul and Madeleine did the same. They were at the point now that demanded they train a few people to do much of what they had no time to do themselves. Always, consummate managers.

On Earth, they'd been living icons; on the Moon, they became symbols of life.

Still just people but people that acted from an understanding of what matters most.

Matters most? Simple:

Any action must be guided by where it's going.

Any path must take account of the people that inhabit it.

You can't make a plan without including people.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you liked this chapter, please consider giving it a vote...

If you can't wait for me to put all 64 chapters here (three per week), head over to nfaa.wordpress.com and look in the left side-bar to download a free copy of the whole story---that side-bar also has a free book of poetry, a free novel, and a free collection of fantasy stories :-) {NOTE: if you're on your phone, you'll have to use your general "Menu" button and find something like "Request Desktop Site" to see the left side-bar :-)

Next three Chapters on Thursday (USA-time), June 16th :-)