Twenty-Three ~ Light of Dreams

Call them in, those

Yearning wisps;

Clothe them with your

Heart.

Suddenly, Paul had a bright idea. It had come from his remembering his Sage's question: "Where are we going?"

Paul called yet another meeting and shared his awareness that people had to have overlapping goals to want to live and work together. This was fairly easy for relatives (even with the quarrels) but here they were trying to entice total strangers to come and live with them.

The broadcasts changed. Instead of just saying what the city had, they began to tell others what the city could become if they would only move there and share their ideas. The City's motto became: "Together, we can build our future!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you liked this chapter, please consider giving it a vote...

If you can't wait for me to put all 64 chapters here (three per week), head over to nfaa.wordpress.com and look in the left side-bar to download a free copy of the whole story---that side-bar also has a free book of poetry, a free novel, and a free collection of fantasy stories :-) {NOTE: if you're on your phone, you'll have to use your general "Menu" button and find something like "Request Desktop Site" to see the left side-bar :-)

Next two Chapters on Thursday (USA-time), April 14th :-)