One ~ Soul Fire

Let me

Burn but not be

Consumed;

Let me

Live in the

Now.

Red and fire was all he saw and felt. The fire was inside and outside—inner warmth, outer brilliance. 

In the normal world, he would have been blinded and overcome with joy. In PlanIt's environment he could see and direct his sensitivities with ease.

But what to be happy about? What to search for?

He knew, somehow, that he had to take this intuitive force swelling inside him and shape it to some purpose—give it a goal. 

He was on this self-induced journey to make sure he didn't fail in the "real" world. All he could think of was to nudge the intuition back toward his own Self. 

Immediately, the flames grew brighter still and the inner warmth and outer brilliance were one thing, one indivisible yearning to go forward and take this light, this insight, wherever it led.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you can't wait for me to put all 64 chapters here (one per week), head over to nfaa.wordpress.com and look in the left side-bar to download a free copy of the whole story---that side-bar also has a free book of poetry, a novel, and a collection of fantasy stories :-)

If you liked this chapter, please consider giving it a vote...

Next Chapter on Thursday (USA-time), Jan. 28th :-)