Twenty-Nine ~ Quest of Heart

All the world is

Unified behind the

Masks of

Time.

Every person shares

Our fate in

Ways

Unknown to

All.

Word was received that eight separate groups of people, 162 in all, were on their way to Paul's city. Arrival times: from one week to two months.

Whew! At least they weren't all coming at once.

This was all well and good. Paul was happy for all of them; especially, since he'd convinced everyone (even ol' great-grandpa) that the main reason they'd built the city was to let people do what they wanted, the way they wanted, and beyond that, basically, protect them from each other.

Paul was happy for them but feeling a bit lonely.

Lonely? In the midst of all those relatives?

Yes.

He was tired of sleeping alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you liked this chapter, please consider giving it a vote...

If you can't wait for me to put all 64 chapters here (three per week), head over to nfaa.wordpress.com and look in the left side-bar to download a free copy of the whole story---that side-bar also has a free book of poetry, a free novel, and a free collection of fantasy stories :-) {NOTE: if you're on your phone, you'll have to use your general "Menu" button and find something like "Request Desktop Site" to see the left side-bar :-)

Next three Chapters on Thursday (USA-time), April 28th :-)