Fifty-Eight ~ Future Recalled

Tomorrow lays its sleepy

Head in

Yesterday's warm

Bed.

When they were awake and attending to their (reduced) duties, they especially liked to invite a mixed bag of people to appear via Virtual Internet (folks from all over the place) and entertain them with a rousing game of "What if?"

This was the most popular game ever in the history of humanity. Why, there were children playing it and sending the results to governments. And, the governments realized the value of those results and implemented them.

Children were now a true force in society.

Imagine that!

Their real strength was their ability to relate so freely and with such pure intentions.

Life leads on...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you liked this chapter, please consider giving it a vote...

If you can't wait for me to put all 64 chapters here (three per week), head over to nfaa.wordpress.com and look in the left side-bar to download a free copy of the whole story---that side-bar also has a free book of poetry, a free novel, and a free collection of fantasy stories :-) {NOTE: if you're on your phone, you'll have to use your general "Menu" button and find something like "Request Desktop Site" to see the left side-bar :-)

*** >>> Last four Chapters on Thursday (USA-time), July 7th :-)