Thirty-Two ~ Purpose Proved

The darkest

Night is

Truth's sure

Sign that

Stars are

Shining

Bright!

One day till the first group of new people arrived and Paul had actually rested well. After a brief spell awake, in the middle of the night, pondering a strange dream where Noah built his ark but only had room for one pair of critters, he'd slept like a baby and rose with the dawn.

Final preparations for the newcomers.

Last minute adjustments to the welcoming speech.

One last supper of just the relatives.

Night and dreams...

~~~

His Sage intervened briefly; didn't remove him from the spell but entered and instructed.

"All this you have created:

"You imagined me as a point of reference for your self-understanding.

Your town was a construction of your growing strengths. Your relatives are aspects of your personality that help you connect with the rest of the world. Your city is a symbol of your burgeoning self -development. Now, still within yourself, you begin to relate to the rest of your world."

He replied:

"I'm more than ready!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you liked this chapter, please consider giving it a vote...

If you can't wait for me to put all 64 chapters here (three per week), head over to nfaa.wordpress.com and look in the left side-bar to download a free copy of the whole story---that side-bar also has a free book of poetry, a free novel, and a free collection of fantasy stories :-) {NOTE: if you're on your phone, you'll have to use your general "Menu" button and find something like "Request Desktop Site" to see the left side-bar :-)

Next three Chapters on Thursday (USA-time), May 5th :-)