Forty-Nine ~ Purpose Honed

Bringing all to

Everything

Recaptures

Seasons

Lost.

Their new life made them aware of a whole new set of relationships they had to attend to as well as new ways to deal with old relationships. Being the Heads of The Lunar Council demanded they act in ways that brought people from all parts of Earth together in a unified whole. Being people that didn't forget old friends and co-workers demanded they make the time to communicate with Paul's old city. Even though they were in a new place and pursuing a new career, they realized the importance of maintaining old ties. Actually, due to new technology, they got to "sit" in Madeleine's and help the folks there find new solutions to old problems.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you liked this chapter, please consider giving it a vote...

If you can't wait for me to put all 64 chapters here (three per week), head over to nfaa.wordpress.com and look in the left side-bar to download a free copy of the whole story---that side-bar also has a free book of poetry, a free novel, and a free collection of fantasy stories :-) {NOTE: if you're on your phone, you'll have to use your general "Menu" button and find something like "Request Desktop Site" to see the left side-bar :-)

Next three Chapters on Thursday (USA-time), June 16th :-)