Chapter II - Realization

FINALLY,

     A pleasurable aura pricked your lips heavenly. A faint smirk grew upon your lips warmly as you opened your eyes, but almost instantly everything came to an end. It didn't feel as nice while your eyes were opened to view the culprit above you. Chresanto hovered over your tiny frame licking his lips at the sight of you. You backed up against the headboard frowning heavily. A look of disappointment flooded his face as he crawled silently over to you.

     The room was deathly silent and intense. The tension was surfacing, but you couldn't even attempt to leave.

     He sat beside you staring at your next sudden movements. Chresanto brushed a lock of your fallen hair behind your ear. Flinching instinctively at the sudden touch a sigh escaped his lips. Pulling you across his lap like last night you looked down at your thighs playing with the strands of strings hanging from the bed sheets.

     "Baby look at me." He murmured into your neck. He seemed to look for a hint of confirmation before advancing.

     You didn't even move. Matter of fact you couldn't even move. The bruises spread across your body ached more than it did yesterday. The stiffness was killing you inside and out.

This isn't even healthy.

     You let out a hesitant shaky breath as he pulled you closer. His fingers circled around the perimeter of your thighs and waist almost anticipating to get to somewhere else.

     He swallowed heavily. "Please. J-Just look at me." He stammered shaking you lightly. Your head hung low as you fidgeted with your fingers this time.

He had no damn right to be stuttering around me.

     After some time, you skeptically gazed up at him. Your eyes glossy just as his. A small yet sad smile is given towards you. Following, you express a fake smile back just to please him.

     He genuinely smiled back right after you did.

He actually took it. Such a dumb ass.

     "I'm gonna try to change for you. I want the old me back as much as you do too okay. I realized what you had said yesterday. The bruises I left on your body should have never happened. God, I'm so fucking stupid." He said holding your hand pecking your cheek lightly before pulling away.

     Sighing you nodded before confidently stating, "Yes you are stupid."

     He just chuckled pecking the side of your neck. Chresanto pushed you off gently as he got off the bed. He walked towards the door soon to come to a halt as he reached for the handle.

     "Aren't you coming, babe. You need a shower don't you." He stated softly. You just proceeded to move off the bed following after him. It was hard to do so on your own so he walked over to help.

     Chresanto shut the door gently. Before you could even start the shower, arms wrapped securely around your body seconds before setting you on the pale marble sink. The coldness crawled up your exposed legs immediately as they made contact. You shuttered at the contact. A snicker was heard from across the bathroom. He walked back over to you pressing his hand on your thigh. At this level, you were just a tad bit taller than him.

     "I'm just gonna get you in the shower. Don't worry." Chresanto said reassuringly.

     Slowly he began to pull off his shirt tossing it on the bathroom floor. His abs were on full display. You were pretty sure he was well aware of you staring. You haven't seen them in months. You haven't touched it in months. Hell, you haven't had sex in a fucking year. He glanced at you, quickly you averted your eyes. Another silent chuckle echoed throughout the bathroom.