Chapter VIII - Blessed

MAKE UP SEX?

    "Yes the hell you did. You forgot about our fucking anniversary you piece of shit!" You screamed at him. The words fell from your mouth in pure rage. His mouth fell agape at your sudden outburst.

    His head fell down low shaking it from side to side. His hands went up to his forehead and through his hair as he pulled frantically at it.

    "Shit that was today?" He spoke quietly to himself.

    "It was actually yesterday. Its four past twelve now."

    "Baby I'm so sorry. I-" He pleaded as he eased his way towards me. Before he could get to me I raised a hand to stop his movements.

    "D-Don't." Your voice cracked slightly. "Don't "Baby" me. You said you'd remember if it was important or not. Therefore you didn't even remember, its not important to you at all.  You broke down after that. Your sobs filled the suffocating air. Your legs became weak as you forced yourself to the bed.

Chresanto laid his forehead on the wall across from you as his hands laid flat on the surface. You cried even harder when you heard him speaking quietly to himself. Your head was laying on the top of your knees. Short seconds after a sharp noise was heard startling you from your cries. You looked up to find Santo sliding down the wall with his head in his hands. Above him was a prominent hole from the exact spot he was just standing at. You shifted in bed now laying on your back as you stared at the ceiling. Your cries stopped but the tears continued to flow. The last words you heard before falling into a deep sleep were Chresanto's.

    "I'm such a terrible boyfriend. Tomorrow when you wake up I'll make it up to you. I promise baby." He whispered as it echoed throughout the room.

    Slowly and suddenly your breathing became heavier as of your movements become stronger. You groan knowing that you're finally awake wanting to just fall back asleep again. You just lay there for a couple more minutes before sitting up in bed and stalking off towards the door only to be stopped midway by a masculine voice. Your eyes bulged out of your eye sockets as memories from last night resurfaced through your brain. Slowly turning around you were met with sleepy wondering hazel eyes following your every move. He stood up from the wall lazily making his way to you. Coming to a complete stop, his hand reaches out for you not breaking the intense eye contact shared between the two of you. The back of his other hand came in contract with your cheek as he delicately stroked it. He pulled your chin lightly to his for a slow warming kiss but you moved away.

    "Yn, I really am sorry I forgot about our anniversary. If I were you I wouldn't even dare to stand near me right now. Whatever you want, whatever you need just tell me, I'll get it for you. I'll do anything for you just to make it up for you. Just name it." He begged waiting to detect anything. Any permission or acknowledgement to his previous words but nothing came.

    "I-I want a re-do. I want to forget about everything from yesterday. I want an all out date. Just something a normal couple would do on an anniversary." You mumbled quietly as you fiddled with your fingers.

    "I'm so sorry I forgot Yn. I'm going to make it up to you the best I can. We'll go shopping, numerous dates, sex if that's what you want to." He added quickly. His hands resting gently on your hips.

    "We'll I do like the sound of sex." You muttered silently, your cheeks flushing.

He nudges his head down by your neck pecking it slowly.

    "You still mad at me?" His voice low but deep.

    "Yes." You uttered quietly snuggling closer to his body.