Chapter VI - Forgiveness

FORGIVEN

    Both of you spent the next couple of days cuddling and talking in bed. Snuggling your body closer to his he groaned nibbling at the tip of your ear. Squealing excitedly, you hopped on top of him. His arms rested on the small of your back while you grinded softly on him. He suck in a harsh breath along with his bottom lip. Grinding against your lower half, a moan escaped your mouth while kneeling down to his face. Gripping harshly at your back he nibbled at your neck. Tilting your head you let him gain more access. Both of you were literally dry humping each other. He pushed his lower half further into yours making you moan loudly. His lips suddenly attached with yours made this even more intimate. The bed rocked banging into the wall.

"Shit. Chres .. I'm." You couldn't even finish your sentence without noisily climaxing with Chresanto. Your body jerked forward as did his. Your eyes closed at the intensity, cooling down afterwards. Both your breathing's were heavy until you moved off of him. As he sat up, he pecked your lips before heading in the bathroom to clean himself off. As you were relaxing a vibration sounded the room. Looking to your right was Chresanto's phone. Sighing you bent over grabbing it.

    ∞ Text

    Rayan: Bro .. I didn't want to tell you this but me and Yn had fucked a while back.

    ∞End

    You looked at the message in pure shock and rage. You couldn't believe it. That sick bastard is trying to ruin Santo and your relationship. Like on cue Chresanto walked back into the room to stop and notice that you had his phone in your hand. Rushing over to you he snatched the phone from your hand glancing down at it. His eyes took in the evidence written on his phone. He closed his eyes exhaling through his nose before tossing the phone against the wall behind us. Standing up quickly he walked around the bed to reach you.

    "Don't listen to him Chres. He's lying to you!" You shouted. "Me and Rayan never had fucked. He just wants us to fight." You added quickly.

    He stood above you. His breaths becoming louder per second. "How do I know that? You could be the one lying to me!" He spat. His arms past my head.

    "Oh my god I can't believe this is happening again. This is what I was talking about! You can't fucking trust Rayan. Look at what he's doing to you!" You screamed at him. His eyes were bugging out his his head.

    "Or do you mean look what your doing to us." He hissed at me pointing between the two of us.

    "I'm not lying to you!" You pleaded.

    "How do I know that?" His voice mangled. Neck veins poked out at every breath he took while looking at me.

    "Because I'm telling you the fucking truth! If you don't believe me then why don't I just fucking leave since you think I cheated!" You screeched at the top of your lungs.

    His rock hard body stills at the sudden realization hitting him.

    "You said you wouldn't leave me." His voice quiet.

    "I wont unless you actually understand that I'm not lying to you. What kind of person do you think I am? What kind of person in a relationship doesn't trust their partner? If we can't trust each other then we shouldn't be together."

    "I'm sorry." He pleaded. His hand brushing your fallen hair back.

    "You say that way to much."

    "Please just tell me you believe me and your not just saying that so I wont leave you." You gulped waiting for his reply. "I'm not lying to you Chresanto." You added quietly looking down at your feet.

    He entwined his arms around your small body. Inhaling his scent you clasped your arms around his back for confirmation.

    "Yn, I love you and I'm not planning on losing you to anyone. I believe you okay." His eyes softened down at you as he pecked your nose.

    "Don't scare me like that then." You pouted lightly.

    "No, don't scare me like that. Telling me your going to leave me." He said in a serious tone.

    "I'm sorry but I just wanted to get my point across somehow and that was the only way you could believe in me." You boldly stated.

    "Letting you go would give me a major whole in my heart and nothing could replace that." He admitted as he hugged you even tighter.

    "Santo?" You squeaked out.

    "Yeah?" He answered.

    "Your hugging me to tight."

    "Sorry." He smiled before letting you go.