Chapter 1

Alex rides his bicycle down to his friend's,named Josh,house.Alex knocked on Josh's door."Hello,Alex...what do you want?",Josh asked,while he held open the door."I wanna go by the creek and skip some rocks in there,wanna come with me?",Alex answered.As Alex and Josh rode on their bikes to the creek,they ran into a girl,name Lizzy."Oh,hi there,Lizzy.",Alex said,as he skidded to a stop.Lizzy smiled."Hello,Alex....where are you going?",Lizzy asked,as she was jumping around with joy."We're going to the creek,wanna come with us?",Alex asked."I'm sorry,but I can't...I'm having my aunt and uncle coming over to visit.Maybe another time.",Lizzy said,sighing."Okay,then...see you later.",Alex said,as him and Josh started to ride off."Goodbye,Alex",Lizzy said,as she waved goodbye.Soon,Alex and Josh stopped at the creek.They started to skip some rocks into the water."So...are you wondering if you are going to pass 6th Grade?",Josh asked,turning to his side,towards Alex."I don't know...but I'm pretty sure I might.",Alex answered,as he laid down in the lush,green field.It started to get dark in the sky."Well,I guess we should start getting home,Alex..I'll see you later,'kay",Josh said,as he got on his bike and rode off.Alex decided to head home,too."Welcome home,Alex...get ready for dinner,it will be ready soon.",Alex's mother said.Alex nodded his head and washed up.After dinner,Alex got ready for bed and dreamed of something that seemed vaguely fimiliar to him.