Chapter 4

As Alex woke up form his desk,his sister,April,tugged his arm."C'mon,big bro...we've gotta get ready for school..",April said,while she tried to drag him from his desk.Alex chuckled from April's silliness."Okay....okay...I'm up..",Alex laughed,while he stretched.Soon,when Alex was on his way over to school,he faintly saw two men in black suits,but he couldn't tell because of how fast he went.Alex ignored what he saw and rode on."That kid..is going to ruin everything....",the Mayor said,in between those two men.The men nodded in agreement.Alex finally got to school and rushed into his classroom."Sorry for being late,Mrs.Peach...",Alex apologized."I forgive you,Alex..now take your seat.",Mrs.Peach said.Soon,when it was Lunchtime,Alex sat outside and ate his lunch.When Alex was just about to get up,he saw Lizzy."Hi,Lizzy...how are you doing?",Alex asked,as he couldn't stop blushing.Lizzy laughed."I'm doing good..how 'bout you?",Lizzy asked,as she giggled.Alex was silent."Alex?",Lizzy asked,confused."Follow me...",Alex instructed.Lizzy followed Alex to a corner."There is something wrong with the Mayor..I just know it..",Alex explained."The Mayor..how?",Lizzy asked,curiously."Yesterday,the Mayor's servants instructed me to go to the Mayor.The Mayor asked me if I had any weird dreams that seemed familiar to me..it was so creepy.I'm beginning to think that this town is not what it seems.",Alex exclaimed.Lizzy felt a little confused from Alex's story,then she began to laugh."That is so fake,Alex..the Mayor is just trying to be funny...",Lizzy giggled.Lizzy walked away from Alex,while she couldn't stop laughing.Alex was confused."Something is wrong with this town..and I know it.",Alex said,with bravery.