Chapter 11

WHAAATT ANOTHER CHAPTER

OMG SIMONE

LOL I'M REALLY BORED TODAY

SO I SAID WHY NOT

ANYWAYS

HERE IS CHAPTER 9

ENJOYY

----------------------------------------------------------------

Simone Pov

"Thanks doctor" My mum told Him, He had just took off my arm cast so now my arm could breath.

"No problem, Now simone go change so you could go home"He told me

"Yes Doc" I told him and grabbed the clothes Gemma brought for me. Lucky for me they took off my right cast and replaced it with a ace bandage so both of my could fit in my shoes, I just couldn't put that much presure on it. I got dressed quickly because I was starvingand  I really wanted nandos. Hospital food is nasty. I looked down to see what I was wearing . It was black skinny jeans, a pink oversized sweater that said 'I LOVE CATS' and my chestnut UGGS with fur on the side. I guess its cold today in England. I got out the bathroom limping because I only had one good leg.

"You ready? " My mum asked me and I nodded following her to the waiting room. Not to mention that I was limping. When I got to the waiting room , everyone stood up and looked at me.

"You guys ready?"I asked them and they nodded and left with my mum to the car but Zayn stopped me.

"Do you want a piggy back ride?"Zayn asked me and I smiled

"Yea but sorry if I'm to heavy"I said and he lowered down in front of me and I jumped on his back.

"Your not heavy, your light as a feather"He said and made me blush. He chuckled.

"Thanks, but dont make me fall Malik"I told him and he smiled walking to the entrance

"Never in your wildest dreams"He said(AN: SEE WHAT I DID THERE)

And with that we walked out the entrance where there were so many Paparazzi. Damn it I forgot the boys were famous. I tightened my grip on him and he tightened the grip on my thighs.

"You Ok up there babe?" He asked me and my heart just flutttered.

"Yea it's just that I'm a little scared"I said

"Don't be, I'm here for you."He said instanly making me blush. I then noticed that everyone was already in the car. So they left us, they're gonna hear my mouth when I get in the car.

"Where here babe"he said and I got off his back.

"Thanks"I said and kissed his cheek.

"No problem" He said and then I seen harry open up the door

"Oi, can you two lovebirds hurry up, we are hungry in here"He said

"Shut up"Zayn said and I just giggled and got in the car with zayn behind me.

I was between Zayn and Harry. Zayn sat next to the door and Harry sat next to Niall, Niall sat next to Louis, Louis sat across from Liam, Liam was next to Delicia, Delicia was next to Yamelis, Yamelis was next to Damia and Gemma and my mum sat in the front.When we got inside Niall said

"Finally"

"We wouldn't have took so long if you guys waited for us."I said

"We didnt want to see you guys make out"Louis said