Chapter 25

Simone POV

**2 months later**

It has been two months of chaos.It was just interviews after interview.Studio days,Recording for my new show Victorious,Dates with Zayn, and hanging out with my friends.I haven't had a nap in like years and I just really a want a good taco. But it's so far. Right now I'm laying down on my bed just think about tomorrow.Sigh, tomorrow just a couple of hours away and yet is gonna be a stressful day.The boys are leaving to go on tour for five months and I'm going to miss them so much especially Zayn.But every time I think about the boys leaving on tour I think about Zayn and I. I talked to the girls about what they are going to do about and they say that going to fly out to some concerts and video chat and call whenever, which sounds like a good idea FOR THEM. Me on the other hand don't even have time to pee.Yea I know I'm kinda over exaggerating but you get my point.Even though I'm not the only busy person like Delicia she is doing acting,Yamelis is starting to model,Damia is in college for performing arts and Dani is Dancing still.But I have so much on my schedule it's kinda critical.I think me and Zayn should just take a break.I know I probably sound pathetic for not taking a challenge of a long distance relationship like everyone else, but everyone else has a lot of free time and the only free time I have is me sleeping.Which is suppose to be right now.But these damn thoughts are running around in my head.I'm so tired it's not even funny,I could try to go to sleep because I have to wake up in like two hours.

2 hours later

"Babe,wake up"I heard Zayn said while shaking me.I groaned and then rubbed my eyes .

"What time is it?"I said

"About four o'clock,we are about to leave"he said and I felt my eyes tearing up.

"AWWE don't cry babe"He said while leaning over to hug me.

"I'm gonna miss you so much"I said while hugging him back,my stomach started to twist.

"I'm gonna miss you too"He said and then I heard a sniffle.

"I love you"I said

"I love you too"he said and then pecked my lips.Funny how with Zayn I still feel the sparks I feel image first time we kissed.Sigh, this is not making my life easier.

"I'm going to go down stairs to say bye to the other boys"I said and he nodded.

I quickly got up and went down stairs.When I went downstairs I seen the four boys saying goodbye to their girlfriends and some of them were tearing.

I got to the bottom of the staircase and waited for them to say goodbye.I didn't want to interrupt personal time.

About five minutes later Liam and Dani were done with their conversation for now.I got up and hugged Liam and he hugged me back.

"I'm gonna miss you so much"I said

"I'm gonna miss you so much too,take care of them ok"he said and I gave him a strange look

"I could barely take care of myself what makes you think I could take care of four other girls."I said to him and he laughed

"Oh how I'm going to miss your sass"He said

"Well you still got louis" I said

"Sadly"He replied

"I HEARD THAT"Louis shout which caused us to laugh.

"Bye li li"I said for the final time

"Bye Simone"he said and with one final hug.And with that I went to the next free person.My little leprechaun Niall.When next to him his were all red and puffy.

"AWWE nailler,dont cry"I said while I was hugging him

"I'm gonna miss you girls so much"He said hugging me back.

"We're gonna miss you too"I said,Me and Niall grew a very close bond.He is like my second older brother.

"Did you made your decision yet?"He asked. Oh and I kinda told him what I've been thinking about.

"Yea"I said

"Please make a wise one I don't want the boy heartbroken"he said I took a deep breath and just ignored his statement because if I had said something he would get mad at me so I just gave him one final hug.

"Bye Nialler"I said

"Bye Simone"He said

I then went to Louis who was next.Obviously.

"Loubear,Im gonna miss you so much."I said to him and gave him a bear hug

"I'm gonna miss you too bestie."He said while hugging me back.

"Make sure you take care of Zayn for me."I said to him

"Trust me I am"He said

"Have fun on tour and don't forget to sass it up"I said

"Oh trust I am especially for Liam"He said

"Love ya lou" I said

"Love ya too Simmy"He said and have me another hug.

Finally I went to the last person,my older brother.

"Hazzakins I'm gonna miss you."I said while giving by big brother a hug.

"I'm gonna miss you too lil sis"he said"try not to get hit by any cars and go into a coma while I am gone"He said

"HAHAHA very funny.You know you should be a comedian if this singing career doesn't work out"I said and he smirked at me.

"Love you baby sis"He told giving me a bear hug.

"Love you to big bro."I said hugging him back.

After that the boys went downstairs, and the girls went back to their bedrooms.

Zayn came downstairs my stomach started to twist again.Im really nervous.

"I'm really gonna miss you babe."he said and then gave me hug.

When he felt that I didn't hug back he knew something was wrong.

"What happen?"he said, I looked up and I could tell that my eyes were red and I felt a tear fell.

"Well,um Zayn since your going on tour, I think we should............break up"I said and Zayn arms fell off my should and his faced changed.

"You want to break up"He said

"Yea"I said more tears falling down my face.

"Do you not love me no more?"He asked

"No I just don't think we could do a long distance relationship with our busy schedule and everything."I said

"So your giving up on us."He replied my stomach twisted some more.

"No I'm not it's just that,"I got interrupted by Zayn

"No it's fine I get it. Hope you have a good life."He said and then slammed the front door.

I put my back on the wall and dragged my self on the ground.So many tears were going down my face but I didn't even care.If I could take back what I did I would.I messed up.

----------------------------------------------

.............

I HAVE NO WORDS

I LITERALLY CRIED DURING THIS

AND I DONT CRY

HOPE YOU LIKE

THATS ALL

PEACE OUT MY FEMALE DOGS

BYESSESZZZZZZSZZES

-Simone