Chapter 18

Simone Pov

I woke up with a familiar grip around my waist. I smiled a looked up to see Zayn still sleeping I tried to wiggle myself out but I couldn't.

"Zayn “I said to him trying to wake him up

"Hmm" He replied

"Can you let go?" I asked him

"No stay with me" He said

"I need to pee" I said being dead serious and he loosened his grip.

"Go ahead" He said while chuckling. I got up and made my way to the bathroom. I quickly did my business, then brushed my teeth and washed my face.

I got out of the bathroom to see a wide awake Zayn.

"Morning Babe" He said to me

"Morning" I said while picking up my IPhone and looking at the message I received yesterday making sure that I was going to go to the right place.

"Ready to go downstairs?" He asked me

"Yup "I said

"Wait no good morning kisses?" He said

"You just want a kiss for everything don’t you?" I said

"Yup" he said then he leaned down and pecked my lips.

"Alright now let’s go downstairs” I said and then opened my bedroom door. When we reached the bottom of the staircase I was attacked by Louis. Literally attacked, I am on the ground right now.

"Hey Lou, can I ask you a question?" I said from beneath him

"Sure" I said

"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU ON MY BACK"I said making him jump.

"WHY ARE YOU YELLING” He yelled back

"ANSWER MY QUESTION PEASANT"I yelled back at him

"I AM NO PEASANT, I AM THE QUEEN” He said still avoiding my question

"ZAYN CAN YOU HELP ME"I said but he was too busy eating breakfast.

What a great boyfriend I have.

"CAN SOMEONE HELP ME"I said and as if god had answered my Louis weight had been lifted off my back.

I don’t only want to thank God but also Jesus.

"THANK GOD"I yelled out

"You’re welcome” Liam said

"You see guys this is why Liam is my favorite, unlike big booty Louis over here." I said sending daggers at Louis

"You know you love my big booty” He said and then ran away to the kitchen while shaking his butt.

“Weird child” I said to Liam

Then we walked over to where everyone was.

“Simone when are you leaving?” Harry said

“What trying to get rid of me curly. I’m hurt, truly hurt. Anyways for the rest of you who actually care about I have to leave at 3 o’clock since I have to be there by 4”I said while taking a bite of my apple

“So why are you not getting ready?” Niall said. I tilted my head confused by what he was saying.

“You do know it 2:00 right” Liam said. My eyes widen and I ran upstairs. I went into my bedroom and locked the door, the first thing I did was take a shower. Now let me tell you it was the fastest shower of my life. I got out the shower five minutes later and wrapped my towel around my body. As I dried myself of kept the towel around my body, I walked out the bathroom and made my way to my closet. After five minutes of debating to myself of what I should wear, I finally picked out what I should wear. It was light blue skinny trousers, a white embossed peplum top, a coral blazer, and nude Christian Louboutin shoes. I quickly put on a black bra and some underwear and then changed into my outfit. I looked at the clock and it said 2:15. I sighed and then went to go do my hair and make-up. For my hair I left it out in its natural waves. For my make-up I did a Gold Smokey eye and a thin layer of eyeliner, and then I just put on a nude lip gloss that smelt like strawberry. I looked at the clock again it said 2:30; I decided to paint my nails white.

< (Her outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=92933951)>

After like 15 minutes of waiting for my nails dry I picked up my phone case and my nude color YSL bag and put some stuff in it. I grabbed my car keys and put it in my bag and then went down stairs to tell the boys I was leaving.

“Bye boys” I yelled from the kitchen while grabbing a candy bar. In about 10 seconds five boys came in the kitchen.

“Wait you forgot our hugs” They said in unison which made me smile

“Ugh fine” I said

I gave them each a hug and gave Zayn a peck on the lips.

“Bye baby, good luck” He said and then gave me another quick peck on the lips.

“Alright I have to go now before I am late. BYE”I yelled after them and then closed the door behind me.

 I went into the car and started driving off. The trip only took 45 minutes but I had to make sure I will get there on time.

<SKIP TO THE END OF THE INTERVIEW>>

“Ok Simone the bottom line is we want to sign to our record but not only as a singer. We want you to be in this show nickelodeon has over in America, but in order for you to do this you will have to move to America. New York to be specific.” Emily said. Emily was the girl who was going to be my manger if I signed up to this record deal. She has green-brownish eyes, tanned skin and silky brown hair. She just turned 30 and is married to an actor.

“Umm, if I accept this offer when would I have to move?” I asked her

“In one week” She answered. I took a deep breath.

“Can you give me five minutes I’m just going to go out in the hall-way real quick” I said and she nodded. I got out the chair, picked up my phone and entered the hallway. 

I don’t know what to do. I don’t know if I should take this once in a lifetime offer or stay back here in Holmes Chapel. I need to call someone, maybe Harry. I dialed up his number and after the first two rings I heard his voice from the phone.

H: Hey Mona

S: Hi haz, I need to ask you a question. Put me on speaker

H: Simone you are on speaker, the boys and the girls are in the room

S: Hey everyone

­--Everyone said hi back­­---

Z: So how did it go?

 S: Well that’s what I wanted to talk about. Ok so they offered me a record deal for singing and acting,

I began to say but everyone started to cheer

S: Wait let me finish, but they said in order for me to do this I would have to live in New York and they want me to leave in a week.

Silence for 2 minutes

H: Take it

S: Really are you sure?

Z: Yea don’t worry babe, we have it all planned out

S: Um ok? Bye guys love you

Everyone: Love you too

And with that the phone call ended. I took a deep breath and went back into the room

“So what’s you decision?” Emily asked

“I accept”

------------------------------------

 SO YEA GUYS THAT’S ALL

NWXT CHAPTER IS A FUN CHAPTER

I PROMISE

OR ATLEAT I HOPE

BYESZZZES

PEACE OUT MY FEMALE DOGS

LOVE YOU -SIMONE