Chapter 26

Simone POV

"Zayn Malik and Simone Styles called it quits before he leaves on tour"

"Simone and Zayn have broken up"

And blah blah blah,thats all I have been hearing for the past week.Where am I you may be wondering.On my bed , laying down in the same position I have been doing for the past week.I literally have not moved from my bed unless I wanted food.I had no social interaction with anyone because I'm just really depressed.All of a sudden my door swung open revealing four girls.
They came in open my blinds.I groaned.

"What do you want?"I said

"Don't use that tone Missy"Damia said

"You have an interview today and then after that we are going to hang out"Yamelis said

"But my bed will miss me"I said

"I don't care get you butt up because we are going to that interview"Dani said.I groaned but still got out of my bed.The girls cheered.

"She lives!!!"Delicia exclaimed.

I went into the bathroom got into the the shower.I scrubbed my body with strawberry scented body wash.TWICE.I didn't want to wash my hair because well AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT.I got out the shower wrapped the towel around my body then went to the sink to wash my face and brushed my teeth.

I went into my bedroom to find what to where.which usually takes me ten minutes.It was really humid today in New York.They said something like 88 degrees.So I put on High waisted shorts, a white ruffle crop top, a cute hipster jacket that ended at the bottom of my shorts and some black pumps.I quickly put on my curling iron and then curled my hair. I checked the time on my phone. It said eight o'clock.So I guess we are going to an early morning interview.

I grabbed my phone and went downstairs.I seen the girls sitting at the couch when I got down stairs, when they heard the last click of my heels they all looked at me and their jaws dropped.

"YOU LOOK HOT"Damia said, I smiled

"Thank you, but could we leave now I don't wanna be late."I said and all the girls nodded.

We walked downstairs to the lobby to see teddy (my bodyguard) and a couple of my other crew members.

"Hey teddy"I said hugging him

"Hey Mona long time no see"He said hugging me back

BACKSTAGE AT THE INTERVIEW

"Now our next guest is new to the music industry, but is already breaking records.With the number one pop single in the billboard top one hundred and her new song called the way please welcome SIMONE STYLES!"The host said and the crowd cheered on as I walked on stage.I hugged the host and then sat down on the couch.

"Firstly,before we start off can I just say you look hot"I smiled at what the interviewer said.Oh this should be fun.

ZAYN POV

I laid down in the couch like I did after every show.The boys soon followed in after me and sat on the couch.We were all exhausted.Niall turned on the t.v and started flicking through the channels.He stopped when he had seen his favorite American talk show host.Ellen Degenorous.She was in the middle of talking when turned on the channel.

"our next guest is new to the music industry, but is already breaking records.With the number one pop single in the billboard top one hundred and her new song called the way please welcome SIMONE STLYES!"She said all the boys had smiled and I kinda did too.What can I say I miss her.But when she walked out on stage my jaw dropped she looked absolutely stunning.

"Where the hell is the rest of her clothes"Harry shrieked which made the other boys laugh.Then Liam shushed him.

"Firstly, before we start can I just say you look hot" The interviewer said which caused her to smile and show off her dimples.

"Thank you"She replied

They talk for about five minutes about her song and acting career.

"Alright let's switch gears,Im gonna ask you a couple of questions and you answer them to the best of your ability."Ellen told her and she nodded

"Alright what was the scariest thing that you ever seen?" She asked

"Umm,I really hate watching scary movies and being scared, BUT the scariest thing I saw was the conjuring" Simone said .I remember that date.

"Did you watch by yourself or...."Ellen said

"Well no it was on a date"Simone said while she was talking a guy in a Jason mask and a chainsaw was sneaking up behind her.

"So who was on the date with you?"She asked.Right when Simone was about to answer, The guy in the costume turn on the chainsaw and scared the living crap out of Simone.I have never seen someone so scared in my entire life.I felt so bad for, but the other boys were laughing their asses off and really all I wanted to do was hold her.

"I'm sorry I had to do that, you looked way to innocent"Ellen said while still laughing,Simone was laughing too.Thats one thing I always love about her she never took her self to seriously no matter what the situation was.I really miss her.

----------------------------------------------

SHORTEST CHAPTER OF MY LIFE

ANYWAYS

GUISSE THE NEXT CHAPTER PROBABLY MIGHT BE THE LAST

AND THEN THE EPILOGUE

AND THEN THE SEQUAL

TEAR DROP TEAR DROP

BUT THE SEQUAL IS AMAZAYN

IM SO HAPPY FOR IT

THAT IS ALL

PEACE OUT MY FEMALE DOGS

BYESSSZSESZSSSESZS

-Simone