Chapter 22

Simone POV

"This is amazing"I said as we walked into our new apartment.

It truly was the living room was huge and the windows out looked the city of New York.The kitchen was on the left. It was an open kitchen it had an island with three barstools. I looked up and then I seen there was an up stairs level with five doors.I looked around to see everyone mouth agape.

"Alright so here is the situation with rooms. Since there is only five rooms everyone is going to have to share. So it's me and Liam, Damia and Harry, Niall and Delicia, Simone and Zayn, and Yamelis and Louis." Danielle said and we all nodded. I glanced at Louis to see him smirking. Ahh young love.

"Hey Lou, can I talk to you in the kitchen for a sec."I said out loud and he nodded.

"Louis William Tomlinson, when are you going to ask her out!"I whispered-shouted at him as soon as we got into the kitchen.

"Well, I was think of today since you know we are going to be spending it together. Alone" He said matter of fact tone. I smiled at him.

"Good cause then we all would being going on dates together. Alright let's go back to the living room now."I said, he nodded and we then made our way back to living room.

"Could we go check out the rooms now"Damia said

"Yea lets go" Dani said. I grabbed Zayn hand and ran upstairs with him trailing behind me.

When we finally got upstairs I ran to the door that said my and Zayn's name on it. I opened the door and gasped which I seem to be doing a lot today.

"Wow" Zayn and I both said at the same time which made us laughed.
The room was seriously beautiful. The walls were painted a deep gold shade, the bed was in the center of room with a two seater couch right in front of it. there was a flat screen t.v on the wall and on the wall opposite to it was a mirror which seemed to somewhat tie the room together.There was then a dresser, a closet and two doors. One leading to a balcony and the other one to a bathroom.Zayn then set all the suit cases.

"So this is our new home" I said to Zayn

"Yup" he replied and leaned to kiss me

"I love you so much"He said to me which made smile.

"I love you more" I said

"Impossible" He replied and then leaned in for another kiss.

Yamelis POV

"There" I said as I put the last of my clothes in the room.

Louis and I finally finished unpacking our stuff into the room. I plopped my self on bed and laid down.

"Hey... Yamelis can I um ask you a question" He said sounding nervous which made him look ten times more adorable.

"Sure" I replied siting up.

"Well,um, since you know it's our first night in New York I was wondering if we could go out on a date"He said which literally made my heart jump out my chest.

"Um sure"I said smiling and then he leant in and kissed me.I immediately kissed. Feeling amazing sparks inside my stomach.I never felt this before. he pulled away about a minute later.

"Be ready by 8"

-------/--////--------

Oh mah gawd

It finally happened between Yamelis and Louis

I'm so excited

I might update again later

So that's all

Love ya

Peace out my female dogs

Byeszzzesszes

-Simone