Chapter 27-THE END-

Simone POV

One month later

Today is the day.The day I'm going to win back Zayn.The day that  the love of my life will come back into my life.Oh my gosh when did I become so cheesy.The boys have a concert down in New Jersey at Met life Stadium and I'm going to surprise them.I talked to Paul and my manger Emily if I could make a surprise when they are doing the twitter questions, they obviously agreed.I'm really nervous, what if he doesn't want to take me back.I would be totally crushed I wouldn't want to show my face in front of T.V no more,I would just give up on my life.I know  I kinda sound pathetic but its true.I am truly, madly, deeply, in love with Zayn Malik.I think i just quoted one of their songs, HA.

"Simone we are living in a hour."Emily  said, I sighed as I finished curling the last piece of my hair.I put my hair into my signature hair-do. I then put on a blue and black design peplum top with black leather leggings and then finished it up with my black pumps.Which gave me extra height which I seriously needed.It took me like five minutes to get dressed, I grabbed my IPhone of the charger and went downstairs.

When I got down stairs I seen my four best friends on the couch. I squealed  loudly, causing all of them turn their eyes to me.

"Why must you yell so loud"Dani said.I ran over to her and jumped on her lap.Dani is like my second mother, she takes care of me when I'm sick and I annoy her.Its a teamwork.

"Because I am excited"I said matter of faculty.

"Wasn't you nervous just a minute ago"Damia said

"Yea but then my mood change, I'm probably pregnant"I said jokingly.

"You  got baby mama , you don't even got you no baby"Delicia said, I laughed.

"I am going to the kitchen to get food in my system"I said as I got off Dani lap and my way to a place where dreams came true.A little magical place I like to call the kitchen.

------An hour later-------

We all are in the car on the way to the stadium.And by all of us I mean Mia, Yamelis, Delicia, Dani, Emily,Teddy and I.I really don't know How we found a car that fit all of us.I started jumping around in my seat to the music that was currently playing on the radio.

"You are elbowing me in my stomach"Yamelis said

"Sorry bubba"I said to Yamelis, she laughed and nodded her head.

Right when I was calm down again, 'The way' came on the radio.I screamed and started jumping around in my seat again.Annoying Yamelis with my elbow.OOPS.

When my favorite part of the song was about to come of the car stopped.

"AYE, why did you stop it"I yelled

"Because we are here"Teddy said,I took a deep breath, Shit just got real. 

We entered the back way into the stadium. The boys were already on stage performing "Kiss You", One my favorite songs from them.

The girls hid backstage and started chatting away with Lou the boys hair stylist.As I nervously was standing in my position behind the stage.Once the song was over it finally was time for the twitter questions.My stomach twisted.I think I might piss my pants.

"OK make sure you send in your tweets so we can answer your questions"Liam said

When the boys all had their backs turned and reading the question, I ran out on stage and all the fans went crazy. I smiled and waved at them.The boys all turned around and their jaws dropped.

"Hey Boys!"I said excitedly and all of them ran over to me and gave me a big hug.Including Zayn which shocked me because we weren't technically on speaking terms at all, but hopefully that would completely change tonight.