Chapter 23

Simone POV

"I'm going to take a shower"I said getting off of Zayn lap and heading to the bathroom.Suddenly I felt a grip pulling me back to the couch.

"NO! I'm going first"Zayn said getting up and sprinting to the bathroom.I quickly got up, ran after him and tackled him on the ground.

"No , I am going." I said TRYING to crawl to the bathroom as Zayn was pulling me back.

Out of nowhere we heard a loud girlish scream come from our doorway.We looked up to see which one of our psychotic friends was it. Oh look it's Yamelis ....That's really surprising seeing as Yamelis is the is the most sane out of us.I mean she is crazy but not like Damia crazy .... that's just scary.

"What's wrong Meli"I asked her and she smiled widely.CREEP.

"Yamelis" Zayn said trying to get her attention. She snapped out of it and then screamed again.

"Yamelis what's wrong!"I yelled

"Louis asked me out"she said calmly.I screamed happily and I'm pretty sure Zayn's eardrum broke.

This time three wide eyed girls came into my room rushing with questions.

"What Happened?"
"Who Died?"
"Is the food okay?"

That last one made me laugh.I'm pretty sure that was Delicia.

"Yamelis, tell them before they have a heart attack"I said

"Louis asked me out"She said again

"Finally"All of the girls said

"So where is he taking you"Damia asked

"Girls as much as I want to hear this conversation and trust me I really do but I'm going to go take a shower"Zayn said getting up from the ground to go to the bathroom.

"You bum"I said. I really wanted to go take a shower. He beamed at me.

"I love you babe."he said and then kissed the top of my head.He then went into the bathroom.

"Alright girls let's go into the living room"Dani said we all nodded and went to the living room.

"So what time are you going?" Damia asked

"Eight o clock"She said all of our eyes widened.

"That's only in two hours.....We need to get started"Delicia said

----2 hours later----

"BAM, you look bootiful my darling very bootiful"I said look at my beautiful friend. She was wearing a red dress that ended at her mid-thigh with black lace leggings, she was also wearing a black leather jackets and black pumps. She had gold stud earrings.She also had on very light make up.

"Meli you ready"Dani asked. She took a deep breath

"Yea" She answered and with that we all went down stairs. When Louis layed his eyes on her his mouth dropped which made me chuckle.

"Yamelis you look beautiful"Louis said grabbing her hand when she came downstairs.

"Thank you .. We should leave"Yamelis said and Louis nodded

"Bye guys" They both said

"Bye have a good time"Every one said except for me.

"DON'T HAVE SEX!!!!"I yelled out as they left causing everyone to laugh.

"Well what do we do now."Niall said

"We could all relax in the living room,order up some pizza, and watch some mean girls."I said and everyone nodded

"I'll order the pizza"Harry said.

I went to go sit down next to Zayn. He put his arm next to me.As I was just getting Comfortable my phone ringed. I groaned and took it out of my pocket, I checked the caller I.D and it read 'Emily'.I clicked answer.

"Hey Ems,"I said answering the phone

"Hey Simone, I have something very important to tell you."She replied

"Shoot!"i said

"Well we need you in the studio tommorow-"

"That's great"I replied

"At 5am"She said

"WHAT???!!!?" I yelled into the phone receiving very weird looks from everyone.

"I know and I'm sorry babe but we have a special surprise for you."Emily said

"UGH, fine"I said

"Alright bye love"She said and with that she hung up.

"What happened?"Zayn asked

"I have to be in the studio at five am"I said.

"Why so early?"Liam asked

"She said she had a surprise" I replied

"Alright the pizza will be here in about 20 minutes"Harry said while sitting next to Damia

"Alright children let's watch this movie"

---Some time later----

"Everyone wake up the king is back with its queen!" I heard Louis yell waking us up from our sleep.

"Louis shut up they are trying to sleep"Yamelis said

"Sorry"He replied

Now you probably already know that I hate being waken up from my sleep.By anyone. But I'm going to civilized and go to my room.

I sluggishly got up, immediately Zayn woke up.

"Where are you going?"Zayn asked and I pointed to the room and he nodded.

I passed Louis and Yamelis who were annoyingly talking about crap.

"Congratulations on your new found love...Im going to my bed"I mumbled as I dragged myself up stairs.

___________________________

HEYY MY PEOPLE

CAN I JUST SAY I LOVE YOU ALL

SERIOUSLY I ALMOST HAVE 5k READS

THATS SICK

JUST FOR THAT IM GONNA UPDATE AGAIN TOMORROW

SO EXPECT IT COMING YOUR WAY

OH AND HERE IS MY OTHER WAY OF SAYING THANK YOU

I AM GOING TO GIVE OUT THE TITLE OF THE SEQUAL

LIKE RIGHT NOW

OK ARE YOU READY

DRUM ROLL PLEASE

AND THE NEXT STORY WILL BE CALLED

HAPPILY (SEQUAL TO BEING HARRY STYLES SISTER)

I WANT TO PUT OUT A CHAPTER SO BAD

BUT THAT WILL HAVE TO WAIT

ALSO THIS STORY IS COMING TO AND END

BOOHOO

BUT TRUST THE SEQUAL IS AWESOME YPU WILL LOVE IT

ANYWAYS

THAT IS ALL

LOVE YA

PEACE OUT MY FEMALE DOGS

BYSEZSZZSESZS

-Simone