Chapter 17

Simone Pov

"Why are you here?" I growled at him which made him smirk.

Ok let me give you a little backstory of me and seth. Remember that argument that me and Harry had. I had mentioned that his bestmate, cheated on me. Well, yeah that's seth. I liked him alot and when I had caught him I broke things off with him. But my question is why is he here right now.

"Oh so you remember me"He said

"Why are you here?" I repeated even more harsh. Damn it he just ruined my taco bell mood.

"I'm here for you babe.Dont you miss me?"He said smirking. My faced scrunched up in disguist.

"Why would I miss you. You freaking cheated on me and plus I have a boyfriend already."I said adding a smirk at the last part.

"Oh yea then where is he?"He asked and right when I was about to say something I got interuppted.

"Right behind you"I heard Zayn said.Seth turned around to look at zayn then turned back at me and smirked.

"This is your boyfriend, so you go from me to him. What a downgrade."He said

"First of all Zayn is way better then you what you will ever be and atleast I know that he will never cheat"I said I swear I seen Zayn tensed up.

"When did you become such become such a bitch"He said to me and that's when Zayn lost it, he punched him straight in the face. Funny how nobody saw this except the boys. Geesh people are blind.

"Don't you ever call her that again"Zayn growled at him. Seth just smirked. Seriously what's with this dude.

"Ok I'll leave you alone for now, but remember I still know your secret. Oops did I just say that, I bet your little boyfriend didn't know"He said smirking , my face tensed up and with that he left.

I guess I'm not getting Taco-Bell

"You ok babe"I asked him and he nodded

"What secret?"He said angrily

"Its nothing"I said

"Then tell me"He said

"Its nothing"I said annoyed

"Then why won't you tell me"He said

"Because it nothing Important, Just leave me alone"I said angrily and leaving the mall.

Harry's POV

What the hell just happened. One minute we are in the car going to the mall, then next minute Zayn's punching someone who looked awfuly familiar. Now they are talking but Simone looks upset.

"Because it's nothing important, just leave me alone"I heard Simone said to Zayn and then left

What the fuck did he just do to my little sister.He was about to run after her but I stopped him.

"Let me go get her"I said and then left.I kinda figured out where she would go. So I just made my way down there.

--10 minutes later--

I finaly made my way down to the park and I spotted her with her head in her hands sobbing. I was shocked because in all my life I only seen Simone cried once and that was when our dad had died, but come on who wouldn't cry?

"Simone"I said to her and she looked up at me with her red puffy eyes.

"Do you want to talk about it?"I asked and she nodded.

"I guess its the right thing to do, well seth came by the mall today and bascialy he was being the usual seth. I told him that I have boyfriend and all that and he was like 'where is he'. That's when Zayn came in he said he was such a downgrade and I was like he is better and all that. Then he called me a bitch and zayn punched him.Then Seth decided to be all cocky and he was like he knew my secret, then he left. After that zayn was like what is my secret and I bascialy got annoyed and left because it was nothing important."She said