Chapter 12

I AM ON A ROLL

WOOP WOOP

CAN I GET A TWO SNAPS AND A WOO HOO

SORRY THATS JUST SOMETHING MY PRINCIPAL SAYS

OKAY SO NO MORE RAMNLING ON

HERE IS CHAPTER 10

ENJOY

-----------------------------------

SIMONE'S POV

"Ok well I'm going to go up stairs to do girly stuff so I'll be down in a couple of hours"I said to the boys being secretive.

"It takes you a couple of hours to do girly stuff"Zayn said raising an eyebrow at me.

"Yeah,"I said

"Ok call me if you need anything"He said

"OK bye" I said kissing his cheeks then waving bye to the other boys.I ran upstairs, well technicaly not running because of my leg so I limped quickly and went to my room and closed the door.

When I got to my room I looked for my Apple laptop and opened the webcam.(AN: IM NOT COPYING IT WORD FROM WORD JUST LISTEN TO HER ClickTHE EXTERNAL LINK)

"Hey guys"I spoke to the camera

"Sorry I was gone for so long, I went to the hospital. But lets not talk about that. Anyways I'm feeling better now so I thought why not sing for you guys. My brother and his friends are here but their down stairs thinking I'm doing girly stuff.Anyways so yea hope you guys enjoy and subscribe."I said before i cleared my throat and started to sing.

Harry Pov

Girly stuff my behind. I know she's not doing girly stuff so I wanna see what she is doing.

"So lads do you wanna see what she is doing"I said and all the boys nodded. We went upstairs and put our ears on the door.

"Hey guys"I heard her say

"Sorry I was gone for so long, I went to the hospital. But lets not talk about that. Anyways I'm feeling better now so I thought why not sing for you guys. My brother and his friends are here but their down stairs thinking I'm doing girly stuff.Anyways so yea hope you guys enjoy and subscribe."She  said before She cleared her throat and started to sing.Ok so she was going to sing in front of a camera I guess.Woah since when did simone sing. I began to hear her sing.

'Some people live for the fortune,

Some people live just for the fame,

Some people live for the power yeah,

Some people live just to play the game,

Some people think that the physical thing

defines whats with in,

And that before but that lifes a bore

So for of the Superficial

Somepeople want it all,

But I dont,

Want nothing at all

If it aint you baby,

If I aint got you baby

Somepeople want diamond rings,

And some just want everything

But everything means nothing

If I aint got you, yeah

Some people search for the fountain,