Goku x Reader (LEMON)

(A/N) ●●●TO BE EDITED●●●

Dagger: title title says it all! Now Goku! You have been requested. AND you're in a lemon!
Goku: I'm in a fruit?
Dagger: I.... uh... dude, just watch this...
_______________________________

(Goku and Chi Chi are divorced in here)

"C'mon, (Y/N)." Goku whined. "Just one more time."

"Goku, you said that last time." You huff and cross your arms.

"I know, but this time, you can only do one last time." Goku begged with big, puppy eyes.

"You said that-"

"One more time." He cut you off, smiling widely. You just couldn't resist his cute, begging puppy eyes and smile any more.
You huffed again but with a smile.

"WACKA LACKA PACKA." You say in a deep monster voice.
Goku erupted into fits of laughter as he fell backwards.
You giggle and lay on your back in the field as you closed your eyes.

*TIME SKIP*

You really didn't intend to fall asleep but you did. When you woke up...

"Goku? What are you doing!?" You say, blushing madly and trying to move. But damn, his head was heavy. But... his head was between your breasts.

Goku's head came up with a grin. "Just checking to see if they were real."

You were red as a tomato but he still didn't move off of you. "So you used your face?"

"Yes. But... I think I might have to experiment a little more..." Goku purred seductively. OMG, like, where did this Goku come from?

Goku hovered himself over you and kissed you roughly. His tounge licked your bottom lip, wanting entrance. You opened your lips and his tounge explored your mouth, not leaving a place untounched.

Goku's hands ripped off all of your clothes, leaving you naked in the daylight. Lowering himself, he started to suck on your neck until he found that one sweet spot. You moaned a little and he continued sucking and biting on that spot until there was a little blood drawn.

"Goku..." You moan in pain and pleasure. He pulled back to take off his own clothes until he was fully naked. Your face went into a blush as you saw his LARGE member.
Lowering himself more, he began sucking on your nipple as his hand pinched the other.

"No more foreplay." He said, impatient and he spread your legs apart and thrust into your wet entrance.
You cried out in pain and clenched your fists closed. He waited until you adjusted to his size.

"You can start." You panted. Goku wasted no more time to start thrusting in and out of you.

"Oh, Goku!" You moaned as he hit a spot inside you. He continued hitting your spot at perfect force.
Each of his thrust seemed to get rougher, each bringing more pleasure and each making you louder.
It wasn't long until you both released around esch other. His name escaping your lips as you released around him.

"Goku!" You scream.

"(Y-Y/N)!" Goku grunted and released into you.

"Oh... my... kami."

You both looked to see Gohan. Then you remembered that Goku and you were going to train with him.
Then Gohan passed out from the scene he had just witnessed.
_________________________________

Gohan: WHY'D YOU DO THAT!
Dagger: you didn't have to watch them!
Goku: *blushing madly and eating ramen* so... that was not fruit...
Dagger: who is next?