Little Boy Blue's newest guitarist

Author's note: I am so sorry for not posting. As you know, I traveled during the whole month of January and when I came back I had only a week at home before traveling again to see the stones live - it was AMAZING, first row by the way - and then I spent one week there and when I arrived I had tests. I finished writing this chapter before but it looked awful so started all over again, and it looks better now. Hope you like it, and as always tell me if there's something wrong, I'm Brazilian.

I woke up early today, went downstairs and made some hot chocolate. I'm going to Carousel club again this morning but I just thought it wasn't a good idea to have sundae and fries as breakfast.

I got my cup of chocolate and turned on the TV. I was skipping the channels looking for something good, when suddenly the doorbell rings. Who could it be so early? I got up and opened the door.

Keith.

-Keith? What are you doing here? It's too early to go to Carousel...

-Yeah, I know, I just... I shouldn't have come, I don't know what I was thinking of.

-No! I just found it strange. Isn't it cold outside? - he nodded - wait right there. I will get a blanket and stay there with you.

When I got the blanket in my room I ran back downstairs and put the rest of the hot chocolate in another cup, then went outside.

-Sorry if I took too long. I brought hot chocolate.

-You didn't need to... I'm bothering you.

-No, you're not!

We sat down in the porch stairs and shared the blanket.

-So?

Keith gulped and smiled.

-Something happened a few minutes ago and I needed to tell it to someone.

-What was it?

-I called Dick today, when I woke up. I told him I knew his band's vocalist since I was a kid and that I met him again. I said that we went to Carousel yesterday and that he invited me to go there again today and meet his friends.

-And?

-And... He asked if I wanted to join the band.

-REALLY? This is awesome, Keith! And what did you answer?

-I said I was going to think about it but I would be really happy to be in it.

We stayed quiet for a few seconds drinking our hot chocolates.

-Sorry for asking but, why did you come here to tell me about it?

-I was so happy and I didn't know who to talk with. It may sounds stupid but my only friend is Dick. Mike also is now, I guess, but you know, he is already in the band. And moreover he lives far from here by foot.

-No problem, you can talk to me whenever you want.

-Thank you. To be honest, I always wanted to be in Dick's band but he never invited me and I'm too shy to ask. It meant a lot to me.

-I understand. But look, now you're in the band!

-Not exactly. I mean he didn't even talk with the rest of the band yet. And my answer wasn't definitive. I didn't want to look desperate to get in. But of course I want it.

-You will get in.

-They will probably discuss about it today. If they do, please, act like you didn't know about it.

-I'll do it.

-I better go... - He got up - You're still in your pajamas, you should go get ready to go. I'll pick you up at 9:30.