The Blonde Boy

I really really hope you enjoy this chapter. I was so excited about it, since the beginning.
By the way, I really feel I was awful in the last chapter... Well, this one will be better :)
It took a lot longer to post. First of all, I had some stuff going on that took my time and second, I wrote this chapter again and again and changed a loooot of things. That was a very hard chapter cause every place I search for facts say something different, you know? Oh and this chapter used to be longer, but because of the time and all the details i had still to fix, I decided to make it shorter and leave the rest for the next chapter.
Also I'm in my last year of school now and I'm so busy, i hope i find the time to keep posting.

••
Saturday, March 17th 1962

-So...! - I said as I drank my strawberry milkshake - Any plans for later today?

-Yeah, I don't know - Michael answered, reading a music magazine -  We can come back to carousel later or something... - Oh, look at that!

-What?? - Keith asked.

-That! - He pointed to an article on the magazine - Ealing Jazz club! It's opening today!

-It's probably just one more traditional Jazz club - Keith said with no surprise.

-Could be, but it says here that they have a regular Rhythm and Blues night every Saturday! With this band, Blues Incorporated.

-Rhythm and Blues night? - Dick asked - It seems we aren't the only ones interested in this music...

-Ealing? - I stole a french fry from Michael - That's in London...

-Yeah... We can go early, we won't arrive much late.

-Uh, I can't, I'm sorry - Dick said - It's my grandma's birthday. But you three should go, I go next time.

-Bob?

-Sorry, man.

-But we're going, aren't we? - Keith looked at us.

-Sure. - I answered.

-Great! 5:30 we leave.

•••

-Ok, Michael, your brother might come downstairs...

-We would hear his steps... - he said, kissing my neck.

-Seriously - I sat correctly and organized my clothes - I guess it's time to go get the boys before it gets late... Remember we have to arrive early.

-Yeah. you're right - He got up and went to the kitchen to drink some water. I joined him.

He got the keys as I looked at the mirror.

-Chris! - he shouted - I'm going out now! Mom and Dad must arrive in an hour or so!

We got in the car, Michael driving and I sitting by his side. His left hand touching my leg.

-Keeeith! - Michael shouted - Get out man, let's go!

He sat in the back seat and we headed to London.

Michael moved his hand on my leg up to my thigh, which was naturally under my dress, I took it off of there.

-Michael!...

-Don't worry about me, guys - Keith said, looking to the window.

I gave Michael a freezing look.