dvidešimt antras

Brained101: hey

Princesspeach: NamJoon!

Brained101: I'm sorry, I'm not NamJoon

Princesspeach: oh please don't start this again

Brained101: no, you don't understand. I'm not NamJoon.
Brained101: I'm his sister.

Princesspeach: oh

Brained101: I'm really sorry for what he had said.

Princesspeach: never mind

Brained101: I don't give a shit, I don't give a fuk

Princesspeach: oh you know that too.

Brained101: yeah

Princesspeach: so what happened yesterday?

Brained101: NamJoon came back home late and realy drunk. He started destroying stuff all around, seemed really angry.

Princesspeach: is he okay??

Brained101: I don't know.
Brainex101: physically he didn't seem abused
Brained101: but his eyes screamed from mental pain

Princesspeach: oh

Brained101: I don't have an idea what happened, I will try to find out later then he wakes up.
Brained101: after he got home and destructed half of our livings, he went to sleep. Or at least I thought so, but then I found his phone thrown at the wall, a little bit cracked.

Princesspeach: he probably threw it into the wall after we talked.

Brained101: might be

Princesspeach: why are you messaging me?

Brained101: I went to change his cracked phone screen, but it seemed that he had damaged the inside of the device too, so they tried to save the contacts and I transfered them into my phone before everything will be fixed.
Brained101: I know that you can help him.
Brained101: I saw his change.

Princesspeach: change?

Brained101: yes, after he started to talk to you he became the whole other person.
Brained101: he doesn't walk around the house grumpily mumbling and cursing the whole word.
Brained101:he even started smiling.
Brained101: rarely, but still.
Brained101: I can see how his eyes lights up whenever he hears a notification. How the turn dark if it's false alarm.
Brained101: I just wanted to say thank you

Princesspeach: but I didn't do anything, really
Princesspeach: he's an amazing person himself

Brained101: whatever you did, or did not do, it helps him and I can see it. You can't imagine how thankful I am for you to slowly bring my brother back from the dead.
Brained101: he went through so much that it changed him completely, I couldn't recognize hin for the past year.

Princesspeach: but why?? What happened?
Princesspeach: please tell me, I jus really want to help.
Princesspeach: NamJoon doesn't deserve to suffer.

Brained101: you can't mention to him that I told you this

Princesspeach: but friends don't have secrets.

Brained101: trust me, if he finds out that you know you won't have a friend and not secrets.

Princesspeach: understood.
Princesspeach: okay, I give my word.

Brained101: a year ago, his best friend left him scared. It wasn't just another friendship broken. He truly convinced NamJoon that he wasn't his friend from the start. That he just used him.

Princesspeach: I'm gonna find that "friend".

Brained101: good luck

Princesspeach: is he that well hidden?

Brained101: no, he doesn't hide at all.
Brained101: that's the point, he lives in our neighborhood, he goes to the same school.
Brained101: I tried to talk NamJoon out his depression. But nothing helps. He doesn't even try to be friendly anymore. He just built a wall in-between him and the world.

Princesspeach: I now understand what he always says he has no friend.
Princesspeach: I feel so bad for making fun of that!

Brained101: but you somehow managed to help him open up.
Brained101: you two talk, and tha's already an achievement.
Brained101: I mean after that day a year ago, he shut even me out.

Princesspeach: wait, you said his ex friend lives in your neighbourhood?

Brained101: yes, why?

Princesspeach: can't it be that he is exactly the reason behind NamJoon's behaviour.?

Brained101: omg
Brained101: crap
Brained101: if you're right, then it's getting worse.

Princesspeach: wait why?? Is there anything I can do?

Brained101: I was supposed to go do a school project with the guy. Come on, I don't have a choice, you know how it works.

Princesspeach: how is that worse? Just don't tell your brother, that's what you're making me do right now. To stay silent about this conversation.

Brained101: I know, I know. But that kid is really sensible. I hoped to sneak out, but now he might not let me go. I believe he can sense how often I inhale. He always becomes this attentive then nervous.

Princesspeach: creepy
Princesspeach: but useful

Brained101: for him, not for me
Brained101: I better go come up with something.
Brained101: I'm deleting this conversation just in case.
Brained101: wish me luck.

Princesspeach: good luck.
Princesspeach: stay strong both of you.

Sooo... I hope I won't seem greedy, but may you go check out my story "Moon rabbits" Kim Taehyung's fanfiction? It's only seven chapters and is second book of book series "for you" dedicated to BTS. Thank you!

Love you♥