šešiasdešimt devintas [full]

"What is he doing here?" NamJoon's eyes popped on his forehead as he walked in the house to find Nayon having a casual chat with Jin in the living room. "He's talking with me?" Nayon replied in duh tone and turned back to Jin to continue the converstaion, making it clear that the dialogue between siblings were done, but NamJoon wasn't done at all.

"Nayon, I need have a word with you for a second." NamJoon said calmly gesturing for his sister to come out into the hallway. She rolled her eyes and excused herself. Jin didn't even follow her with his eyes and politely let them have a private talk. "He has to go." NamJoon whispered through his teeth bitten together and Nayon squinted her eyes. "Excuse me?" She wasn't down to play with NamJoon's attitude swings.

"You heard me." NamJoon shot back and hang his coat. "Your attitude has to go oppa." Nayon responded and turned around to come back to Jin, but NamJoon grabbed her hand. "We're not done." He warned her. "We're so done, sorry, but I have a guest to keep company for, maybe if tou had friends you knew how that felt. But no, you have to push them all away." He let go of her hand. Now Nayon had more to say, and it didn't seem like she wanted to keep her voice down.

"I saw you hang out with Jin first fay he entered our school, but I bet you screwed it up right away just like everything else." Nayon's words were cold, but burnt like fire. NamJoon was quickly getting outrageous. "He's a douche!" He almost yelled and Jin cringed in his seat, still keeping his gaze concentrated on the wall in front of his eyes.

"Right now, you're being a jerk and if you gave Jin a chance maybe you would have found out he is a grest guy. But you shut everyone out. Even me." Nayon shook her head and came back into the living room leaving NamJoon alone in the hallway to think of what just happened.

Jin sat silently on the couch by the table, right where Nayon left him. His heart was beating at crazy speed and he started sweating. He heard every word. He knew everything. And now he also understood that if NamJoon finds out who he really is, that this bully Jin that he hate is also his friend SeokJin, their friendship will be in great danger. Will NamJoon be able to forgive him? That thought was constantly barking up Jin's mind.

As Nayon came back Jin saw, with a corner of his eye, how NamJoon passed by the living room glancing inside once. Or more like glaring. Jin's skin bewildered in fright. "Woohoo, earth to Jin?" Nayon waved her palm in frotn of his eyes and Jin cringed. "Huh? Sorry, what did I miss?" He said slightly smilimg, but actually, in his mind, he was screaming.

"Noting, just my brother being an asshole, not like it's something new." Nayon rolled her eyes chuckling. "Where were we?" Her gaze shifted ro the open laptop on the top of the table. Jin was trying really hard to concentrate on what she was saying, but the thought that NamJooj is Mon and Mon is NamJoon didn't leave him alone.

"Are you even listening?" Nayon shook her head and Jin gulped. They were talking about Yoongi and Sarang, particularly: how to get them together. But poor brown-haired boy couldn't concentrate a single bit on other people's lives, while having his own little crisis. "Jin oppa, we will get nowhere like this, what's bothering you?" Nayon rose her eyebrow and Jin looked away.

"I'm just worried about my friend." He stated.

"Why? Is he sick?" Nayon immediately wanted to help. "No." Jin declined. "I hope not!" He then added even more concerned. "It's just that I had sinned to him." He sighed and Nayon frowned. "How is that even possible? Did you betray him?" She was curious and shocked at the same time. "You can say that." Jin sighed thinking about all the jokes he made out of NamJoon, out of Mon, and they never even made it to the spotlight. He even done it when there was no one around. And now he felt dirty.

"Oh I have personal experience with betrayal of friendship."

"You do?"

"You can say that I learned from other's." Nayon smiled sadly and Jin had to hold back so he wouldn't spill that he knows everything already and that she has told him everything herself. That he knows about how NamJoon's friend ended their friendship. But he remained silent.

Suddenly before they were able to continue the conversation, which would have definitely led Jin to more depressing thoughts, his phone rang and he excused himself picking the phone up. "Hello?" Jin answered the call and heard a heavy breathing of a person sometimes interfered by a sob. "SeokJinnie?" Chan's voice wasn't steady and Jin's heart skipped. "Channie are you okay?" His skin bewildered from worst scenarios coming into his head.

"Taehyung... he got into an accident. We're at the hopsital, please come."

;;;

La la la... cut! How are ya'll??

Well here's a little tinee tiny thingy my chingu Nari over here has a wonderful new project which is an apply fic called "Letting Go" I'm sure many of you would like to check it out~

Especially to let go of l the feels after this chapter xD (I hope)

http://w.tt/1MQqhws here's the story, and her account is -withering if you're looking like that.