Chapter 12

So me and Haley got dressed, me and her wore our high waisted denim shorts. I wore this tye-dye shirt I had made a while back with Haley and someone else, totally forgot there name, probably one of those friends that don't last long oh well. She wore my white crop top and this little braided ahead and around her forehead. We both had buns so the roller coasters wouldn't make our hair a matted mess. That always sucks.

I was now finished waiting on the boys they went back home to get ready, then coming to pick me and Haley up. Niall had texted me telling me Zayn was taking forever and they would be over in a little while so me and Haley decided to watch an episode of The Office. Best t.v. Show in the world. Pam and Jim loving it!

"Gah Zayn hurry up!" I said as I logged on to twitter.

"Holy shit! 200,000 followers!" I said as Haley leaned over with her mouth wide open.

"Holy mother of followers." Haley said as she checked hers. They haven't mentioned her yet so I guess I'll have to.

@reaganisthebest: @itshaley love ya can't wait to hang today with you and @niall_offical , @harrystyles , @louis_tomlinson , @real_liam_payne , @zaynmalik1D

She smiled at the tweet and soon enough she began to buzz. Her mouth wide open as she showed me the followers she was gaining. Within 3 min she had already had 32,000 followers. These boys are popular. My phone buzzed at one of the boys replied.

@niall_offical: she is racking up! We're ready on our way! Zayn finally finished (:

@reaganisthebest: good cant wait! (:

They arrived within 10 minutes and me and Haley were exited! We've been here before but with ugh... Don't want to say that boys name. All them ya know. Hope you do because I am not saying there names.

"I think I'll hang back guys when riding the roller coasters" Harry announced as we pulled up to the theme park.

"What? Why?" Haley asked

"Harry here is afraid of them" louis said pinching his cheeks

"Am not... I just would rather not ride them, stomach is hurting" he said moving his hand over his stomach.

"Harry it's fine. Ill wait with you, beside if you did want to go ill sit next to you." Haley said as I smiled looking at Niall who's mouth was at a little grin as well.

"Fine" he said stepping out of the car

Louis face turned all shocked at what Harry said. I looked at him as he told me harry never gives in on riding the roller coasters. I'm thinking Harry has a little soft spot for Haley. Ohh la la, I'm going to be shipping them so hard! Ahh

"Well lets get started" louis said rubbing his hands. "What first?" He said looking between all of us.

"That one!" I said pointing to the huge roller coaster.

" uhh" Harry said rubbing his neck

"Harry remember ill sit with you" Haley reminded him. As he nodded waking over to the ride. We all waited for the dude to start up the roller coaster. Yes we have the theme park to our selfs. They rented out the hole thing.

We all settled into the ride harry holding Haley's hand as the roller coaster began going up.

Let the screaming begin...