Chapter 7

I looked over at Liam now and again giving him glares and my evil eyes. He was gonna get it, and he was going to get it soon....I might need some help.

We finished the game, which happened with some things like these... Harry ended up only in his underwear, Liam had sharpie all over his face thanks to me! Zayn told up of a little crush he had on a girl named Perrie, Niall had to dace his little leprechaun dance which made me laugh. Haley had to wear louis underwear on his head, and had to be dirty underwear, he had to take them off so they were fresh dirty underwear. Louis had to scream where's Kevin in the middle of the street with some people screaming back at him. It was unite funny. And don't forget about me, I had to take off my bra and put it on Harry so he laughed the whole time as I kissed his cheeks and laughed.

We all need up watching a movie kinda having a sleep over, me and Niall canceled out little talk thingy. And stayed with all of them watching titanic...ok I am just gonna say this... WHY DID SHE MOVE HER ASS OVER FOR JACK THERE WAS PLENTY OF SPACE ON THE DOOR! Ok I am fine now. I was mentally smiling as the movie made kinda tear up, which led to sniffling, which led to crying. Me and Haley were crying and Louis copying us. Which I threw a pillow at him.

"Louis it's sad shut up!" Me and Haley said and Niall laughed at me.

"Gah move your fat ass! There is plenty of room." I said as everyone laughed.

Oh no here is the part which gets me, rose realizes jack isn't alive and gets his hands off of her and says ill never let go...

And now me and Haley are crying.

Niall laughed as I stuck out my tough and he did the same. Harry looking at Haley as she went over to him snuggled up on him. And I was left alone. Until I felt some one sit next to me. It was Liam.

"Saw you were lonely." He said as I smiled and he raped his arm around me, he was really sweet guy but I thought of him as a brother kinda dude you go to talk to, not as a crush type, he was cute in all but not as a crush.

Just saying...

The movie ended as I got up to go into the kitchen and grabbed a snack and sat down at the table, enjoying my Oreos! Yummy!

"Whatcha eating?" I heard a familiar accent call.

"Oreos!" I said as he walked and took one shoving it into his mouth.

"Couldn't sleep?" He said as I nodded finishing up the last Oreo. I threw it away and walked back in the living room to sit back down and try to fall asleep on the couch.

Niall walked in joining me on the couch I smiled thinking of him coming back. He got a blanket and laid it over me as I snuggled up on him like old times.

"I missed this" he said

"I did to" I said as my eyes started dropping.

I felt my eyes close, Niall playing with his hands looking down.

"And I missed you being with me." He said before I fell asleep with a little grin on my face.

Did he really just say that?