Chapter 16

The boys ended up spending the night so we all crashed on the floor in the living room. Haley and Harry were all secret about the whole sex thing, they really must think we are stupid. I mean if your in a room for almost two hours and then come out looking all ratchet, not saying Haley did but you could obviously tell she has just done it.

"Haley and Harry sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G..." Louis sang as Haley's face turned red. I laughed a bit as Harry walked out and into the bathroom.

"Wow guys... We didn't do anything!" Haley said as she took a sip of her OJ.

"Haley we've been friends for how long, and how many dudes have you taken here and how many come out of that room the next morning.... Trust me I know you and Harry did it, I know." I said as she looked down at her hands as she knew I had gotten her there.

"Reagan..." She said as I smiled she knew that everyone knew.

"It's okay Haley we don't have to know, just you need to know... We aren't dumb." Liam said as he walked out and into the living area.

Once she walked away and into the bedroom, we all laughed until Harry came back from the bathroom. He looked at all of us not knowing what we did. He sat down and ate a pop-tart. We all starred at him.

"What?" He asked

"So, you and Haley getting it?" Louis asked, soon after giggled a bit as Harry looked at him and me.

"Yes." He said "and it was..." He began to say before I cut him off with my hands on my ears and me doing a lalalala song.

"We'll you wanted to know." He said as I laughed a bit

"We'll your the one to tell..." Zayn said as he laughed a bit.

"We'll.......shut up" I said as Harry laughed and finished his food.

We all finished eating as me and Haley decided to go home, the boys dropped us off and telling us to call if we wanted to hang. Which we probably were going to do, like literally they are the best, I can hardly live with out them. Niall texted me as soon as I walked into the house.

From: Niall

Bye :(

To: Niall

Wow can't handle living without me huh?

From: Niall

Imagine 2 years with out you... So yeah I'm having a hard time...(:

To: Niall

Trust me I know... Miss you though... Maybe I'll see you later?

From: Niall

Um no maybe, defiantly...

To: Niall

Ok? Wow demanding....(:

From:Niall

You love me! Xx

To: Niall

Of course! Xx

We finished off with that I got another one but didn't answer it we could literally have a whole days worth of conversation but I didn't feel like typing anymore... I'm lazy I know. Me and Haley spent the whole day on the couch watching 'Finding Nemo' , and 'Perks of being a Wildflower'.

I decided to check twitter... Gaining followers since I last checked. 203,475 to be exact, no biggie I followed a couple though. Making someone's day would be nice even for me. I sometimes imagine being one of these girls thinking of fangirling on everything they do or say imaging the day in which they would follow me. But to be honest if I had never moved here and never even met Niall I would probably like there music and be a fangirl.