Chapter 3

Phone call between Leslie and Taylor

Leslie: (waiting for the reply) Oh, hi Taylor.

Taylor: Hi Les. What's going on?

Leslie: It seems as your sister is quite pissed off. And that you'll never get to Alaena Owen, unless you step up...

Taylor: Excuse me, but you're getting off topic...

Leslie: Oh, really?

Taylor: Leslie. Stop it, please.

Leslie: Ok, ok. I'll tell you the truth. Leigheanna refused to take my advice.

Taylor: What did you advise her?

Leslie: Just to be a tad nicer to Kaitlin...

Taylor: What? You must be joking! Why the fuck should my sister be nicer to such a manipulative bitch?

Leslie: Isn't she your aunt?

Taylor: She has wished Leigheanna had never been born ever since! Leslie! How the fuck can you be so stupid? My sister and I will never give her a chance unless she changes her attitude. Period.

Taylor hangs up the phone. Leslie looks visibly upset.

5pm

Phone call between Leigheanna and Kaitlin

Leigheanna: Oh, perfect. Again that bitch. Doesn't she have a family and a life of her own? Why does she have to pester me? Also, why the fuck should I answer now. (She doesn't answer the call)

Kaitlin: Huh. How dare she? She should be answering right now, or else I'll break her bones the day she comes here. (Recalls Leigheanna)

Leigheanna: Again, and again, and again! Why, I say! I am not gonna stay at hers. She should have understood it ages ago. Other than mean, she is also an idiot. Hello! What the fuck do you want?

Kaitlin: I called you before. Why didn't you answer?

Leigheanna: I was at the toilet.

Kaitlin: Liar!

Leigheanna: I'm not a liar, okay?

Kaitlin: Stop denying, Leigheanna. You're a liar, that's it.

Leigheanna: I am gonna hang up right now unless you stop calling me a liar, okay?

Kaitlin: Back off, young lady.