12

NEIL POV :

I drove as fast as possible and when I was good one or two kilometres away from her I stopped the car and dashed out of it. Will is killing me inside to take control. I need a run , a good long run to keep him sane. I removed my clothes and changed into my black big wolf. I ran into the forest and ran for what felt like eternity. When I was really tired I slowed down my speed and changed again into my human form not bothered that I am naked.

Her words, so true yet difficult to agree upon. What she meant by she is willing for my friendship? How she can befriend someone who is nothing but rude and harsh to her! And what she meant by I am faking this heartless portrait in front of her ! How she knows !
Aaahhh.....so many Hows ?

I hate this , I hate this when I am not answerable to myself. I did everything to keep her away but it seems like nothing worked. She is sad and hurt by my actions but she also seems to be determined, determined to gain my liking, determined to gain my heart, determined to get me. Naah...No...this will not happen. I will not let this happen.

"But what she said you listened right !! She is a wonderful human being. She is very mature and full of understanding. You really dont know Neil what you will loose if you keep on acting like this. We are lucky to have a mate like her...heck..we are lucky to get a second chance mate even.
I know what our previous mate did with us. It was painful and can't be easily forgotten. But look at the bright side we have someone who is trying hard for us just to earn your friendship and look at you...you are acting childish like a high school boy who met his first heart break." Will said to me pacing up and down in my mind.

I replayed his word over and over again in my mind. No doubt she appears to be very mature. She not only talked about me but also included my family. This shows she is not only concerned about me but also about my family.

"She will be a great Luna just like the way we want. " Again Will pointed liking the fact that I am thinking over his points.

" Shut up Will, you are acting like a love sick puppy. How can you forget so easily what happened in the past ? We pledged together we will never go through that phase again and look at you now....day and night only dreaming about Maya...you are good for nothing. " I shouted at him. Really he is eating my brain everyday.